Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tinkershuffle

Jomni, are you also playing other nations than US as well, for example Australia?

jomni

Quote from: Tinkershuffle on August 09, 2013, 09:32:28 AM
Jomni, are you also playing other nations than US as well, for example Australia?

US only.

Kushan

Couple of shots from the Prince and the Thane mod for CK2.

I never would have guessed this would happen....Good to see some thing never change.

Not much has changes here. But there is a lot more provinces on the map. Some provinces have also been shuffled around from where they are on the vanilla map. Not sure if it historically accurate or not, but I like the change overall. There is also quite a few more duchies at the start of the game.

Nail their hats to their heads. One of the MANY new events.

Checking up on the di Parma's for Geek. Rocking a really cool looking beard. I like the new layout for the character screen. Makes things more clear and easier to read over the vanilla layout. The new background for the family tree is nice as well.

I really hope this mod gets updated for the latest patch and the Old Gods DLC soon. I don't want to get to far into a game with it, but so far I'm liking the subtle / flavor additions from The Prince and the Thane has over the CK2+ mods.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

undercovergeek

lol thanks Kushan - so far my Di Parmas have been beardless - i like the updated UI here very much

Tinkershuffle

After nine days of hard fighting the soviet 47th army had managed to breach the german defensive lines and encircle the city of Novorossisk, the main objective of the operation. Yet, in the north the german 73rd and 125th infantry divisions were getting ready to counterattack.

hurryover

Quote from: Tinkershuffle on August 12, 2013, 12:46:06 PM
After nine days of hard fighting the soviet 47th army had managed to breach the german defensive lines and encircle the city of Novorossisk, the main objective of the operation. Yet, in the north the german 73rd and 125th infantry divisions were getting ready to counterattack.

Great game. Have you had a chance to check out the slew of scenarios over at...... uh I forget where. But there's alot!

Tinkershuffle

Quote from: hurryover on August 12, 2013, 12:47:54 PM
Great game. Have you had a chance to check out the slew of scenarios over at...... uh I forget where. But there's alot!

No I haven't yet, this was in fact the first one I played. :) Are there more than the ones mentioned here http://www.ssg.com.au/?page=scenarios?

hurryover

Quote from: Tinkershuffle on August 12, 2013, 01:11:57 PM
Quote from: hurryover on August 12, 2013, 12:47:54 PM

No I haven't yet, this was in fact the first one I played. :) Are there more than the ones mentioned here http://www.ssg.com.au/?page=scenarios?

That's the place. Looks like you know all about it.

agathosdaimon

Quote from: Tinkershuffle on August 12, 2013, 12:46:06 PM

Yes the battle is over and an overwhelming defeat for my german divisions. My mistake early on had perhaps been the thinking that i would have received better reinforcements, but not alot came sadly, perhaps the late artillery assets were my best help.
By the end once defeat was clear i felt more for the tragedy of my german forces, men who had fought hard to hang on to merely hang on to the city and their sanity in this hellish theatre, swept up in this apocalyptic crusade of Hitler's making.

jomni

So many hours played. Do I get an award?

Barthheart

Maybe I can get an award too?  ;) :P

jomni

Quote from: Barthheart on August 13, 2013, 06:37:54 AM

Do you play any other game?

Barthheart

Quote from: jomni on August 13, 2013, 07:36:28 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on August 13, 2013, 06:37:54 AM

Do you play any other game?

Oh yeah lots of others..... just not as much combined.... 8)

undercovergeek

Hell yeah bitches - its KING Oberto of Parma from now on  ;D

Just checking the CKII installer works, and now onto Portugal...............

Kushan

Geek does that mean no more CK2 Parma AAR?
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play