Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jomni

It's official... I'm now addicted to M&B Napoleon Commander Battles.
It's surprisingly organized.  Screenshots to come.

TheCommandTent

A shot from a recent session of BF3.  Even you haven't played BF3 you should known this map from previous games.

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

TheCommandTent

And another from the same game.

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

RooksBailey

Last weekend, Steam had a f2p weekend for CoD: MW3.  I have to say the game really hooked me.  They made a nice amount of tweaks to the core MP gameplay. 

Here's a shot from a tense death match:

"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Silent Disapproval Robot

Some Sniper Elite v2 kill shots.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Finally got Adolf.  Pity, I was trying for a nutshot.  I wanted to see if he had only one.

RooksBailey

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on May 03, 2012, 10:26:05 PM
Finally got Adolf.  Pity, I was trying for a nutshot.  I wanted to see if he had only one.

Ha!   ;D

I'm not familiar with SEv2, but I think it's cool how they do that anatomy perspective.  Is it like bullet time, where everything slows down and you can watch the bullet do its thing?
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

RooksBailey

Okay, those sniper shots made me jealous, so I decided to try sniping in MW3.  I've been avoiding the sniper class because...I am an awful shot as it is.  :)  But I figured might as well give it a try. 

Here are two shots of a 1-2 kill I got while camping out.

My hiding spot:

First kill:

Second kill:

And here is a short 30-sec vid I made of the two shots (at half speed so you can appreciate my handiwork  ;D):

http://youtu.be/o2N66nkVbhs

As you can see, with the first target I got nervous and actually missed with the first round.  But the second hit the mark.

The second target was a close call.  From the vid, it appears I was pulling right a bit.  I think the only reason I hit him is because he came to a stop when he ran into the ambush coming from the other direction.  Either that, or one of my class bonuses helped me with "error correction". Timing-wise, it was a close call regarding who would get credit for the kill, but it appears that my muzzle flash was a half second earlier than the tracer rounds coming from the other direction.  Considering how awful I am, I am proud of the long range shot.  8)  What's that old sniper saying?  If you run, you'll only die tired.   ;D

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: RooksBailey on May 04, 2012, 12:00:38 AM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on May 03, 2012, 10:26:05 PM

Ha!   ;D

I'm not familiar with SEv2, but I think it's cool how they do that anatomy perspective.  Is it like bullet time, where everything slows down and you can watch the bullet do its thing?

Yes.  You can select the frequency that you wish these cinematics to occur from the game options menu.  Once in-game, whenever you pull off an impressive shot, the game will switch to a slow motion cinematic view which will follow the bullet as it leaves the muzzle of your rifle, flies through the air, and then through your target.  You can also often see the deformed bullet spin off out of the exit wound and hit others in the bullet's path.

RooksBailey

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on May 04, 2012, 11:27:52 AM
Looks like he's only got one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BNwN3xYL3w

Ha!  That was pretty cool...and funny.   ;D

Is the game only SP, or does it have MP too?

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: RooksBailey on May 04, 2012, 08:06:41 PM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on May 04, 2012, 11:27:52 AM
Looks like he's only got one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BNwN3xYL3w

Ha!  That was pretty cool...and funny.   ;D

Is the game only SP, or does it have MP too?

It is a very good and fun game in my opinion and yes MP is included, as well as co-op.

Nefaro

Attempting to survive once again in Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup

TheCommandTent

This is a much needed bump for this thread.   ;D

Here is the beginings of my tourist trap in Tropico 4.  (Yes LB after all that I ended up buying it no thanks to you)  ;D
Someone should have really warned me there was an active volcano on the island though...

LongBlade

Heh.

Wait until you get a tornado that lasts an entire month... ;)
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.