Cool Aircraft Tracking Site

Started by Jarhead0331, January 05, 2022, 09:12:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

With a quick read I thought the caption at the bottom right read 'Nightcrappers' and thought 'that's a pretty awesome squadron name.'

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

WHERE, are all those people going? Be still Dammit!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

It's funny, the Wife and I sit outside in the afternoon and I do see a lot jets fly over but I had no idea there were that many.  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

ArizonaTank

I live about 4 miles from Luke AFB, where they do a bunch of F-35 training for the USAF and NATO allies. During the day, I can hear and see the F-35s take off and land constantly.

Interestingly on this tacking site, I can see them take off and land, sometimes circling around again, just practicing approaches. The transponder info doesn't give aircraft type for them just tagging them as military...I only know they are F-35s because I can see them.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.