One for Metal Dog

Started by bayonetbrant, September 08, 2014, 05:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: Staggerwing on April 28, 2016, 08:31:17 PM
Sound like they got your Bach against the wall there.

He can't stanza no more.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

y'all need to give him a minuet to digest the humor
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 29, 2016, 05:01:35 AM
y'all need to give him a minuet to digest the humor

Dunno waltz the matter with MD or why he has D'major problem with all these puns ! But I'm sure he'll be right Bach at y'all  :D
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

MetalDog

I admire your ability to pun with the rest, Emeraldlis.  I excoriate you for joining them :P
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Emeraldlis

Quote from: MetalDog on April 29, 2016, 06:35:11 PM
I admire your ability to pun with the rest, Emeraldlis.  I excoriate you for joining them :P

Well I'm honoured to be inducted into the pun hall of fame with the rest of my fearless groghead punsters ! O:-)  I'll take your criticism MD as proof I've just joined the ranks as "one of the guys "  ;D  hahahahaha , they don't see life in black and white , they take note of life's classical and cheesy puns , and maestro just add that they /we take great delight in annoying you greatly with them  :2funny:
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

MetalDog

Quote from: Emeraldlis on April 30, 2016, 07:10:19 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on April 29, 2016, 06:35:11 PM

Well I'm honoured to be inducted into the pun hall of fame with the rest of my fearless groghead punsters ! O:-)  I'll take your criticism MD as proof I've just joined the ranks as "one of the guys "  ;D  hahahahaha , they don't see life in black and white , they take note of life's classical and cheesy puns , and maestro just add that they /we take great delight in annoying you greatly with them  :2funny:

That attitude of glee at causing mental anguish to a fellow forumite is what makes this place what it is.  Welcome to the ranks of the great punsters!  Annoying the Dog of Metal for over four years now.  You can all go suck an egg :P

bob48

Ha! You're singing a different tune now, then.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: MetalDog on April 30, 2016, 08:06:08 AMYou can all go suck an egg :P

For making a yolk?

You're just a bitter shell of the Dog we once knew...

bob48

..or his memory is getting scrambled.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

Quote from: bob48 on April 30, 2016, 09:12:49 AM
Ha! You're singing a different tune now, then.

Nah.  No sense in being mean to someone who shows no animus.  I save that for all you jerks :P

bayonetbrant

that one on the right?  That's not just a Dog, it's a Metal Dog

MetalDog

If someone can figure out how to cut that dog out, I will use it as my avatar.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: MetalDog on April 30, 2016, 04:24:55 PM
If someone can figure out how to cut that dog out, I will use it as my avatar.

MetalDog

Thank you, sir!  How does it look?