One for Metal Dog

Started by bayonetbrant, September 08, 2014, 05:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Emeraldlis

Albert zweistein  :2funny:   :2funny: that's cleverer than the relativity theory !!! And Gillian without her son .......and Han Solo and sohigh  :DD I just .......I just can't take it ......my face hurts  ;D  ;D ;D

And the cross on the bale ....geez mirth  , I looked , I worked it out , i nearly choked on my drink ....I laughed THAT hard !!!  :DD  :DD  you guys are gonna kill me ....... ;D ;D ;D ahhhhh....and breathe  ;D ;D

You two are on a roll ....a hay bale roll !!!
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

MetalDog

^ E, please don't encourage them in their butchering of the English language.  We do it enough unintentionally, don't give them a reason to do it on purpose   

-smh-
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Emeraldlis

Quote from: MetalDog on January 09, 2017, 08:07:10 PM
^ E, please don't encourage them in their butchering of the English language.  We do it enough unintentionally, don't give them a reason to do it on purpose   

-smh-

Sorry M8 , I just cannot comply with your request  :D >:D
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

BanzaiCat

bayonetbrant

bob48

Ha ha. that was a rib-tickler.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Windigo

saw that joke coming, right off the chop
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bob48

'Clip those corners'

BanzaiCat

Some of you should bone up on some better puns.

Barthheart

MD is going to have a real beef with you all. He'll want to roast you all on a spit.

bob48

'Clip those corners'

BanzaiCat

I'd try to make another pun, but I'd probably butcher it.