One for Metal Dog

Started by bayonetbrant, September 08, 2014, 05:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emeraldlis

Quote from: MetalDog on February 03, 2017, 09:22:53 PM
Origins was a blast.  Moreso for me because I got to meet Brant & his family, Barthheart, Cap'n Darwin & his family, Dr. Sterrett & his family, Martok (who was my roomie for a couple of nights), Cyrano & his family, Panzer De, Mark Walker & his daughter.  Awesome people all and I am looking forward to meeting mirth at this years Origins.  I think Airboy will be there and I seem to remember OJsDad saying he might be there, too.  So, I am definitely there for the social aspect.

It sounds like a lot of fun , and I'd love to meet all of you guys that I've been talking to and getting to know on here :) if I could make it happen I would !!!! Enjoy yourself this year , I'm sure you will  O0

And on that note , another pun for you sir !!!
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

bob48

...Mr.T might not let us in anyway, Em. >:(
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bob48 on February 06, 2017, 04:29:48 PM
...Mr.T might not let us in anyway, Em. >:(

True dat  >:( although who can resist a bunch of punsters like us lot  :) homeland security might just let us pass for compassionate reasons , namely , it wouldn't be compassionate of them to stop the British contingent from regaling the U.S contingent at origins with all our stories and general punning and gaming goodness !!! The Trump HAS to let us in  ;D
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

MetalDog

Uhhhh....I could resist a bunch of punsters.  ;)  I will say that we'd be glad to have any of the UK contingent here in the States for Origins.  Might class the joint up a bit  :bd:
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart

We've already got Canadians, how much more class can you stand?  :dreamer:

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Barthheart on February 07, 2017, 02:11:57 AM

Class?!?!  You guys are smuggling unclipped board games back over the border!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

GDS_Starfury

why do you people have such a hard time driving in sunshine?
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Barthheart

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 07, 2017, 11:31:11 AM

The ones you are complaining about... they are French!  :P

Staggerwing

Quote from: Barthheart on February 07, 2017, 04:25:28 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 07, 2017, 11:31:11 AM

The ones you are complaining about... Zay are Fransh!  :P

FITY
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

You are a terrible man, Brant.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

Bison

Bison

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus