One for Metal Dog

Started by bayonetbrant, September 08, 2014, 05:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 20, 2017, 05:02:24 PM

:DD....if Tom hanks has anything to do with it , fedex will not win !!!!

Quote from: mirth on December 21, 2017, 06:39:05 AM

:DD ...get back in that fridge and don't leave until you've eaten all your greens ....young man !!!!  :D
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

bayonetbrant

here's a nugget of wisdom for you

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Emeraldlis

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

Staggerwing

Parts is parts. Fused...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Emeraldlis

^ I'm confused stags, what does that even mean, lol  ;D

Staggerwing

Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 23, 2017, 04:49:46 AM

It might be one of those 'Guess you had to be there' things:

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

besilarius

Haven't thought of that ad for years.
How old are we?
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Emeraldlis

Quote from: Staggerwing on December 23, 2017, 08:06:28 AM
Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 23, 2017, 04:49:46 AM

It might be one of those 'Guess you had to be there' things:

OK., that makes sense now  ;D that's funny!!!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Emeraldlis

^ the video is playing Brant but there's no sound. Looks like it could be good too!!!!!

Pete Dero

Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 23, 2017, 12:17:58 PM
^ the video is playing Brant but there's no sound. Looks like it could be good too!!!!!

Audio removed by YouTube due to licensing issues.

bayonetbrant

MetalDog

That almost makes up for this whole, horrible, thread.  Almost.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 23, 2017, 01:16:38 PM
http://viprhealthcare.typepad.com/files/fissunix_whole_sex_lotta_machine-the-drumloop-the-guitar-riff-the-super-bad.mp3

That's better, it works  O0 and it's a flippin awesome song!!!!! Another one for the collection  :) I'm liking the Kelly Clarkson Mashup as well, very nice :)