The weekend is here - WHATCHA Playing?

Started by JudgeDredd, October 05, 2012, 05:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Let me think....Borderands 2.  I might finally get around to reading the AJW manual and playing another scenario, but we'll see how much time I have to spend learning the new game.

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Huw the Poo

Animal Crossing: Wii

Nah!  It's Guild Wars 2!

Bison

Al

Picked up both the Decisive Campaigns with the coupon but think I might try Time of Fury which I bought about 2 months ago.
Al

Silent Disapproval Robot

I will play "work".  Terrible interface, zero feedback, and desperately needs time compression.

Nefaro

War Thunder and/or World Of Warplanes depending on how long the wait is for matches to start.

Perhaps a dungeon crawler in between.  Torchlight II and Demise depending on which style I'm in the mood for.

Oche

WINSPWW2 and WINSPMBT, Strike Fighters 2 with Nato fighters Mod, FSX. Maybe RTW with Roma Surrectum mod, MIITW with Stainless Steel Mod, and Mount & Blade Warband with Native Expansion Mod. 

Arctic Blast

Thanksgiving long weekend up Canada way! Borderlands 2, mostly...though I'm also suddenly drawn to loading up Civ V for the first time in eons. And we'll probably do a board games night at some point. Cyclades was requested for the next such event, and I'll probably take Runewars and a few little quick hitters (King of Tokyo, Survive! and so on) along as well.

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on October 05, 2012, 03:00:23 PM
I will play "work".  Terrible interface, zero feedback, and desperately needs time compression.

Very good analysis. :)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

steve58

War Thunder (hopefully, where's my password :() and some AJE.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

W8taminute

Quote from: JasonPratt on October 05, 2012, 08:57:47 AM
...trying to get a little further in Bladestorm (a game I ought to utterly love, being a fan of Koei's Kessen series, of which this is basically Kessen 4 set for the first time in Europe--but which I cannot for the life of me manage to stay very interested in.)

Ok now you're speaking my language.  Bladestorm really really rocks.  I got along pretty far into the game before my PS3 had a blu ray disc meltdown.  As a result of that I inadvertently deleted my hard drive losing my Bladestorm save.  Never got back into it as by the time I got the blue ray disk repaired I had a bunch of new games waiting to be played.

You mention Kessen, another game that was awesome.  My favorite definitely is Kessen III: Nobunaga's something or other. 

This weekend I will be playing the following all on Xbox:

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Grim.Reaper

Am I allowed to say I am playing NBA2k13 for the Xbox in a wargaming forum:)

Toonces

I am going to be systematically working my way through Oblivion, now that I've finished the main quest in Skyrim.

(you finished the main quest in Skyrim, Toonces?  Way to go!  How was it, was if fun?  Did you love it?  Man, I wish I could finish the main quest in Skyrim....you rock Toonces!)

Awww....thanks guys.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Kushan

I Attached my new Flashlight/Laser to my Springfield XDM 9 tonight. Want to take it out and try it sometime this weekend or later next week when I'm on vacation. As Far as gaming, I started watching Hermans Harpoon for Dummies tutorials and YouTube. Going to be jumping into Harpoon v3.6.3 tomorrow morning. I will also be continuing my new Skyrim character. This time no upgrading mods until I beat the main quest.

Tomorrow will be starting Harpoon and more Skyrim. Other games on deck to play are: MechWarrior Online, AJE, and maybe some Fallout 3 or NV.

Sunday: FOOTBALL!!!!! Going to watch Green Bay pound the colts into dust.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play