Main Menu

Huge RoF sale

Started by Toonces, March 24, 2012, 09:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

50% off sale on many items for the next week or so, 21-28 Sep.  There are some exceptions, I'm copying sale text below:

Pilots,

We have just launched one of our popular 50% Off Sales all items in the store, except the most recent releases and pre-orders and Weapon Mods. Now is the time to stock your hangar for the Autumn. Next sale opportunity is not till later in the Holiday season.

http://riseofflight.com/en/store

Remember, buying items in the store helps fuel the team for more planes and features in the future!

Edit: Sorry for the confusion on the Weapon Mods. They are not on sale this time. My apologies for any confusion or inconvenience.

We hope you enjoy!

The ROF Team
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Silent Disapproval Robot

I bought a Handley- Page bomber.  I was hoping the weapons would be on sale so I could get the big cannon for it.  Oh well. 

Staggerwing

When is the channel map supposed to be ready? I'm looking forward to the Amphibs.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Silent Disapproval Robot

The first amphib plane has been released already so you can fire up the lake map and go play in the water if you like.  The 1.28b hotfix patch has added water based physics to all planes so you can go and try to dip wings and wheels in the water to see what effect it has.  (Feels pretty cool if you have a force feedback joystick.)

Staggerwing

I knew the Brandenburg was out but I wasn't aware of the water physics having been implemented. Too bad there's no sale on the new aircraft.  :(

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

Staggerwing

And, speaking of the yet to be released other amphib, the Felixstowe F.2A:

bob48

A thing of beauty - and the chick aint bad either.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

steve58

Can anyone get to the RoF site/store?  Seems to be down.  Wonder if their servers are affected as well....
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: steve58 on September 26, 2012, 04:12:15 PM
Can anyone get to the RoF site/store?  Seems to be down.  Wonder if their servers are affected as well....

No issue for me.

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Grim.Reaper

Direct link to the store, maybe give it a try.

http://riseofflight.com/en/store

Staggerwing

Quote from: steve58 on September 26, 2012, 07:06:21 PM
Odd, clicking on www.riseofflight.com brings me to www1.dlinksearch.com...

That link works for me with no problems. Maybe you have some browser-highjacking spyware living under your porch.  :o

steve58

Seems to be working today, not sure what was going on.  I usually have only seen www1.dlinksearch.com in the past when a site has lost its domain name (i.e., forgot to pay their bill, etc).  Thought maybe something like that had happened... 

Toonces

There were several people complaing about problems with the RoF server on SimHQ yesterday, so it wasn't just you.  They couldn't access the online modes in game, which is always a downside of this type of DRM...
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

MengJiao

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on September 22, 2012, 11:34:13 AM
I bought a Handley- Page bomber.  I was hoping the weapons would be on sale so I could get the big cannon for it.  Oh well.

I got the floatplane and some big cannons for it.  The twin MGs worked better.