Cinemaware: Wings - Remastered Edition back on Kickstarter

Started by xwormwood, November 10, 2013, 02:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xwormwood

This is me, doing the good work, bumping up this thread once more:

Over there, send them money to win the war, err, the nescessary amount of money to make these WW1 planes fly once more.

Gusington

Project is about one third funded with 25 days to go. Also set to appear on Steam Greenlight today!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

xwormwood

Well, let us hope that they gonna make it.

The first (very rough) impressions of the damage model looks promising:

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

xwormwood

Did you downloaded the Demo?
What is your opinion?

Meanwhile the game entered the Steam Greenlight contest, here is the link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=195173821

Gusington

Not yet, was delayed...later tonight. Will definitely vote on Greenlight too. Gonna go over to Kickstarter now to check progress. Seemed like some people were feeling down over there yesterday when I pledged.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

I like the demo, it's great to jump back into Wings after almost 25 years :)

The campaign is almost at 50% with 3 weeks to go. Today there was one 2500.00 and one 5000.00 pledge!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

A lot of big pledges yesterday...Wings is now at 71% of goal at 60,000 dollars and 20 days to go, looking good!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

xwormwood

xwormwood

BanzaiCat

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I never played this one but I saw the 'rocket ranger' one (or whatever it was called) on a friend's Amiga back in 1989 or so. I just downloaded the demo and played through it and it's fun, but not very immersive - I wonder if that's just because this is a demo and not the full-fledged product?

Now if I can find the game Red Baron that will work on Vista, I'll be happy...

Gusington

There was a Red Baron Kickstarter that failed miserably and Wings! has taken up some of its disappointed fans.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Never donated on Kickstarter, but I think I will for this.