Look! Over that hill! It's...FRIDAY!!!

Started by MetalDog, December 06, 2013, 07:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Well, we made it through another week, fellas.  Now it is time to reward ourselves with some game playing time.  This weekend will definitely see some Ageod's American Civil War.  What else it hold right now is a mystery.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

smittyohio

Hmmm.... I'm thinking of starting out with some Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines, and then moving on to some Battle Academy and Commander: The Great War.   Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord will probably be mixed in there also if I have time.   

I need to spend more time with World in Flames, so I don't forget what I've already learned, but playing solitaire hasn't grabbed me yet...

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: smittyohio on December 06, 2013, 07:31:30 AM

I need to spend more time with World in Flames, so I don't forget what I've already learned, but playing solitaire hasn't grabbed me yet...

That was my biggest concern whether solitaire would grab me....I still can't play until xmas because its a gift, but I fear I will be in the same boat.

BanzaiCat

My company's Christmas party is this weekend in Galveston, so me and Mrs. Banzai are headed there tomorrow for the weekend. Not sure I'll have any time for anything other than possibly Civ V or Skyrim and not until Sunday night.

FlickJax

WoTs as usual :(  game has me good and proper and some SoW Gettysburg  that I bought in the week.

GJK

Stumbled upon the RPG Aces & Eights and my son is amped to run through some Wild West shootouts on the tabletop so we'll mess around with that a good bit.  We've also been enjoying CM:SF+Marines and I have a pbem CMBB game in progress that I'll get turns out for.  Also will continue to update the Grogheads Forum Based Twilight Struggle game.  We're open for jeering, cheering and mudslinging from the public (you guys) so you're welcomed to do so if you'd like to stop on by.  ;)
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

Gusington

The Great War: Total War and Bioshock: Infinite.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

bayonetbrant

I'm going to play "be thankful I've still got a job"
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

undercovergeek

Officially finished now until January..... apart from parental duties I'm donning my gaming pants and catching up on Rome 2, Cmano and wondering what to do in a Nazi free world in hoi3

Sir Slash

I'll be trying to get up the side of an ugly mountain full of Germans in CMFI and down the side of a beautiful mountain full of bandits in Skyrim. I hope I don't get them confused.  8)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mikeck

Have my agency's Christmas party tonight so nothing but debaucherie there...Mighg get some in Saturday night.

X rebirth
Rome 2
Oh yeah....and X rebirth
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

MengJiao

Quote from: MetalDog on December 06, 2013, 07:18:58 AM
Well, we made it through another week, fellas.  Now it is time to reward ourselves with some game playing time.  This weekend will definitely see some Ageod's American Civil War.  What else it hold right now is a mystery.

I'm getting away from the AGEODs for a bit.  I will be trying to blow things up in DCS: World and maybe fooling with the Burning Blue to show how it works in a DAR in the AAR section. 

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Bison

Quote from: mirth on December 06, 2013, 10:13:22 AM
Quote from: Bison on December 06, 2013, 09:35:59 AM
SWTOR

+1 I'm hooked now. Friggin game is like crack.

I don't think we are talking about the same game.  KOTOR  and SWTOR are two different games.