Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Presenting the "Slay-52s"

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Pete Dero

Silent Disapproval Robot

I had some friends over for a game day yesterday.  I'm a crusty old Gen Xer and they're millenials and zoomers. When we have game days, they take over my spotify account and play random stuff.

Normally, I'm ok with it but yesterday's selection was...well, let's just say if anyone questions why it was good that the Axis powers lost WWII, I present this song as evidence as to why Germany and Japan had to be defeated.  This is a collaboration between some German weirdos (Dieter from Sprockets was supposed to be satire, not something to emulate) called @Electric Callboy and Japanese "band"/sweaty fan service group Babymetal.

The result should be cause for a reopening of trials at Nuremburg.

I present to you, 

RATATATA

bobarossa

Not half bad if you turn down the sound and mentally delete the guys.

Gusington

One of the great songs from one of the most underrated bands of the late 80s/early 90s  :Dreamer:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Needs a Babymetal cover version.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: bobarossa on May 26, 2024, 05:37:45 PMNot half bad if you turn down the sound and mentally delete the guys.

Babymetal actually has some pretty banging songs.

I just saw the live concert version of their song Kingslayer from Tokyo last November. Fuggin awesome!  They need to make more of this and less of that weird Daft Pink stuff.