Henry Kissinger Dies, Aged 100

Started by Gusington, November 29, 2023, 10:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on November 30, 2023, 03:16:57 PMAnd for the record, I have mixed feelings on Kissinger as well.

I did not ban Groggy for despising Kissinger.

I banned him for being out of line one too many times. I had enough of that noize.

It is so sexy when you exercise your authoratay.  :privatedancer:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

acctingman

I'm no saint, but if anyone passes away (unless it's tyrancial madman) and you feel the need to "cheer" you really need to look in the mirror and find your soul  :peace:

Gusington

^You sounded like Star just then, Jar!

I agree with you, acctingman...if that's your real name.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

acctingman

Quote from: Gusington on November 30, 2023, 04:10:53 PM^You sounded like Star just then, Jar!

I agree with you, acctingman...if that's your real name.

it's the name I use on the net....you know.....big brother is always watching  :cool:

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Quote from: acctingman on November 30, 2023, 04:09:24 PMI'm no saint, but if anyone passes away (unless it's tyrancial madman) and you feel the need to "cheer" you really need to look in the mirror and find your soul  :peace:

He really did influence some bad policies though... really bad. Just saying. I believed he paid a personal price for that though.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.