Homeworld 3 Trailer

Started by Destraex, December 09, 2021, 10:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Wowzers - also is Q4 this year correct or is it still expected next year?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

kind of annoyed that the video I posted isnt the video displayed.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

The_Admiral

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 24, 2022, 01:46:54 AM
<:-)

In retrospect it's kinda funny to see how they were ok with providing gameplay sequences with so much genuine stuttering/unstable FPS, probably in a hurry to provide some contents - and absolutely didn't get burned by it in the comments (well, rightly so, the last gameplay trailer is seamless & doesn't worry a bit). I wish my and some other communities out there were that forgiving. I have lost count of the number of times you come across a random guy who'll tell you your tech feature is laggy or whatever with absolutely zero concern for what is actually showed.

Surely hope to be worthy of that sort of audience down the road, if it can be helped ^^

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on August 24, 2022, 06:05:12 AM
Wowzers - also is Q4 this year correct or is it still expected next year?

Although that video still said 2022, saw a gameplay video posted in last day or so that said first half 2023 still.

Destraex

Looking forward to this one but enjoying Nebulous Fleet Command in the meantime so don't really "miss" it. Not that I play it that much, I really enjoy just doing the tutorials really badly and watching the missiles I fire hit or miss according to all the waypoints, sensor setup and intel I have gathered to make it happen.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Gusington

Thanks Grim, thought I was losing my mind.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on August 25, 2022, 06:05:38 AM
Thanks Grim, thought I was losing my mind.

I don't think you're out of the woods yet.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

Here's a tease of the gameplay... :)  Yeah I'm definitely getting a second monitor for this one.

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Jarhead0331

I'm a little on the fence about the maps. They seem really busy and cluttered. I hope they are not all like that. It will be nice to be able to have some meaningful terrain to use in a tactical sense, but at some point, it gets to be too much and I think it could take away from the actual ships themselves and serve as an excuse to eliminate some of the differences in hulls and weapons making vessel choice and composition less meaningful.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Destraex

Yep. Meanwhile they are working on 5 other games SINCE announcing HW3. I know, I know, but they are different teams.
Then there are the 4 day weeks...

You can't hurry love apprently :P
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Gusington

I can feel the warmth of Star's rage from here.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

and all those video links are down for me.... bullshit
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

JasonPratt

Fixing links for Windy et al!  :cool:

Star seems to have reposted that video later by accident (trying to post another video), so I won't double up there.

CJR's post fixed:

Quote from: CJReich46 on August 25, 2022, 09:59:46 AMHere's a tease of the gameplay... :)  Yeah I'm definitely getting a second monitor for this one.

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!