UK Leaving the EU?

Started by BanzaiCat, June 22, 2016, 07:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boggit

Quote from: Sir Slash on June 24, 2016, 12:38:47 PM
Does this mean that Britain has to move now? It can't be part of Europe anymore? Maybe if we got a bunch of ships, we could drag the island somewhere else. Maybe with a nicer climate. I think it'd fit nicely right in the middle of the Bahamas. And it would be closer so I could come visit.  :coolsmiley:
Sounds great. Arrange the ships and we'll set up some cool drinks on the verandah for you... ;D
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Sir Slash

Done. Don't tell Ireland. Let 'em try to figure it out.  ;D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bob48

We might have to tow them out of the first so that we can get past.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Sir Slash

Just pop a few bottles of the Hard Stuff down in front of them and they'll probably paddle themselves out of the way.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

OJsDad

We'll just make the UK part of America, and bring Canada, America, and for shits and grins New Zealand and Australia, back under the crown, as long as you leave the 2nd Amendment alone.  If you skip Charles and go straight to William, we can also enjoy having a hot Empress. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bob48

OK, sounds good - I'm in - where do I sign?

'Clip those corners'

Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Sir Slash

I vote for Bob for Prime Minister or whatever we decide to call our Exalted Leader.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Gusington

Someone say hot empress?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

panzerde

Evaluating our current electoral choices versus the prospect of a hot empress, I'm all for the reconstituted Anglo Empire. None of that Boris Johnson nonsense though for PM. It needs to be Bawb.

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

bob48

No, no - you need someone who knows what its all about - that would definitely be Boggit. I'm quite happy to be his official coat-holder though :-)

Panzerde and I was contemplating on the possible fall-out effects of a toupee confrontation between Boris and Trump.

'Clip those corners'

Boggit

Quote from: bob48 on June 25, 2016, 12:45:57 PM
No, no - you need someone who knows what its all about - that would definitely be Boggit. I'm quite happy to be his official coat-holder though :-)

Panzerde and I was contemplating on the possible fall-out effects of a toupee confrontation between Boris and Trump.
;D
Ok, but only on condition that Bawb is Deputy PM, and JD as Foreign Secretary as he will understand the Picts Scots, and will deal far better with the EU than ever I would. In this dream team, we'll have Jarhead as Defence Secretary, SDR as Head of the Bank of England (you have to be a Canadian to qualify), OJ's Dad as Chancellor of the Exchequer, Sir Slash as Secretary for Culture, Steelie as Home Secretary, Ghostie Communities Secretary, Brant Education Secretary, Mirth as Minister of Technology, Attilla and Jejo can give JD sleepless nights as Parliamentary High Representatives to the EU, and Gus can employ his special talents advising the Queen as Lord President of the Privy Council! >:D ;) I hope I haven't missed anyone... we can always do a reshuffle...

To commemorate Brexit we will need a suitably appropriate tune as our new national anthem. It's a bit more modern than the usual anthem, is based on the Falklands War, but I think it captures the spirit of it... ;D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMN6CuB6R1c&feature=related

What do you think?

I 'll need strong back up.

DoctorQuest

I really want to be "M".
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Boggit