Main Menu

Share your videos!

Started by W8taminute, July 15, 2014, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-budd-

Another video..its a crappy run in arcade mode. the story mode in this game is well done. Its not really a run and gun game, using cover is important and the right weapon in the right situation...like the shotgun would probably be better on this level with the rifle as backup.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Rayfer

Nice video and the good music to go along with it.

W8taminute

Yes nice video.  For a Few Dollars More is my favorite of the man with no name trilogy.   O0

Van Halen (the original band) is always cool too.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

W8taminute

Ok...I promised some footage of my rifle spear and here it is.  Sorry that it took a while to upload it, had a pretty busy week.  This is just a short video showcasing the rifle spear which is essentially a spear with a shot gun attachment to it.  It's a weapon that is really great at crowd control as you'll see here.  Hope you like it!

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

-budd-

anything with a shotgun attached is ok in my book O0 ...looks like the game has some good melee weapon choices.Keep the vids coming.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: -budd- on April 05, 2015, 01:25:49 AM
Another video..its a crappy run in arcade mode. the story mode in this game is well done. Its not really a run and gun game, using cover is important and the right weapon in the right situation...like the shotgun would probably be better on this level with the rifle as backup.

Great video - and how good were those films??  O0
Alba gu' brath

jomni

Real Life "Battlefield 4"

Go-Pro on a T-72.

JudgeDredd

That is very cool in a kind of morbid, humanity losing it's way kind of way.
Alba gu' brath

undercovergeek

lot of stuff in there not simulated in war games - certainly not the ones i play - thats pretty cool, each tank has its own destination, meeting point and target on its way

Staggerwing

You sure don't see all that murky dust in any of the FPS games.

That vid is indeed captivating, in a depressing way. In between watching the tactics that the tanks were using I kept getting glimpses of mundane things such as dumpsters and parking signs, reminding me that people used to work in those buildings and that folks went there with their families for a bit of shopping. Also, seeing thing like that decorative brickwork in the lane dividers made me think of the working guys who spent so much time making something ordinary but nice to look at.

Now the whole fucking place is Stalingrad.

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Barthheart

Quote from: Staggerwing on April 25, 2015, 06:41:10 AM
Now the whole fucking place is Stalingrad.

This....  :(

Interesting that the commentary is in Russian. Must be "Advisors" that are trying to help the army get it's shit together. That's the only reason I could think of mounting Go-Pros on the tanks... to record how the tactical training is being implemented.

Staggerwing

It's probably a combo of analysis and 'infotainment'. Some Russian media and consulting company bribes a few local commanders to mount the GoPros and collect the footage. Then it sells copies to the Russian military and to the media for propaganda ('Hey you, sitting on your couch in your Moscow flat! Look how professional our Syrian allies are! Now, back to tonight's episode of Russia's Got Talent...').
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

JudgeDredd

pCars - the RUF GT3 in Helmet Cam view at Bathhurst

Apologies for the quality. It looks much worse than it does in game

Alba gu' brath

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: JudgeDredd on May 10, 2015, 08:44:00 AM
pCars - the RUF GT3 in Helmet Cam view at Bathhurst

Apologies for the quality. It looks much worse than it does in game

Been tempted by this game all weekend.....I don't own a steering wheel, I know you can use a controller, but is it very practical?  Do you have any shot of winning races when using a controller?

JudgeDredd

I have no idea GR I'm afraid. I know I wouldn't ever use nor want to use a controller for driving.

I can say, given the physics, that it could be difficult - but I genuinely wouldn't know. You could try SimHQ and ask there where there is a specific forum - see if anyone is racing with a controller.
Alba gu' brath