Share your videos!

Started by W8taminute, July 15, 2014, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hofstadter

My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

JudgeDredd

Ok - some videos of The Division showing some gameplay. These are in a random order. The graphics in the videos may be slightly altered by my software (and obviously Youtube's processing) - they are decent enough for me...and I am a cheap whore for graphics

Remember I'm only a couple of hours in so still picking stuff up.

Alba gu' brath

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

W8taminute

Judge what do you think so far about The Division?  It looks like a pretty good game to me.  I'll have to add it to my wishlist.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Huw the Poo

Heh.  That piece of shit is actually faster than it looks.  But yes, trade it in for a Merc.  I wouldn't drive anything else! ;)

You know there's cruise control, right?

JudgeDredd

Quote from: W8taminute on February 21, 2016, 09:15:26 AM
Judge what do you think so far about The Division?  It looks like a pretty good game to me.  I'll have to add it to my wishlist.
My impressions are here http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=15939.15
Alba gu' brath

-budd-

Bought, installed and modded Red Thunder. I played a lot of the first 3 so getting up to speed shouldnt be too bad. So i'm playing my first battle. Defending against a Russian attack, armor and infantry. I have a total of 5 AT assets, 3 stug's and 2 panzerfausts. I'm down 2 AT assets when this video is shot, 1 stug and 1 panzerfaust. I have nothing to stop tanks on my right where it seems the main blow is coming. It takes a few turns but i get my remaining panzerfaust in position on my right. My stug is knocked out but the T34 puts another round in it for good measure...bastards....EAT THIS.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

panzerde

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Rayfer

Good one budd...thanks for posting.  I loved this game but since upgrading (or was it downgrading?) to Windows 10 I get nothing but the dreaded black screen. These is a thread in their forums (which I started) but the issue has never been resolved. Not everyone using Windows 10 has the issue.

W8taminute

Quote from: Huw the Poo on February 21, 2016, 09:17:06 AM
Heh.  That piece of shit is actually faster than it looks.  But yes, trade it in for a Merc.  I wouldn't drive anything else! ;)

You know there's cruise control, right?

No I had no idea that there is cruise control.  I'll have to look into the keyboard controls for this and assign the button(s) to my controller.  Thanks for the heads up!  And yes that MAZ can really move fast when there is no trailer attached to it. 

Huw the Poo

The default key for cruise control is C.  I believe it doesn't work below a certain speed...for me it seems to be 20mph.  And obviously it will deactivate when you accelerate or decelerate.

In other news, I just spent the last two hours learning how to use three different programs in order to make my own videos with commentary.  Hooray!  Videos are incoming! \o/

W8taminute

Quote from: Huw the Poo on February 21, 2016, 07:38:06 PM
The default key for cruise control is C.  I believe it doesn't work below a certain speed...for me it seems to be 20mph.  And obviously it will deactivate when you accelerate or decelerate.

In other news, I just spent the last two hours learning how to use three different programs in order to make my own videos with commentary.  Hooray!  Videos are incoming! \o/

Nice.  Thanks for the tip Huw.  Saves me some time later hunting the for the key in the options menu.  Looking forward to seeing some video content from you too!   O0

21sec

Armored Brigade Gamplay/AAR Part 5

Huw the Poo

'kinell, I didn't realise it would take this long to render a video!  I might have to tweak the settings a bit next time...

I might have one to put up later!

Huw the Poo

Balls!  I somehow ended up with a 190-odd MB video. :(  Not exactly suitable for uploading.  Back to the drawing board I guess...

I was so proud of my first ever video, too!  It took ages to edit.