Main Menu

Share your videos!

Started by W8taminute, July 15, 2014, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Action at the bridge, Heroes & Generals...

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Rayfer

Good video W8...cool seeing the paratroopers coming down. Was that you who died near the end?

W8taminute

Thanks!  No the guy I shot at the end was the same guy who killed me on the bridge.  I got my payback!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Sir Slash

That looks like fun. Did the Allies para-drop half-tracks down on you?  ;D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

Sure felt like they did!   ;D

Here is my Soviet infantryman.  He's just acquired his modded Mosin Nagant.  It has a scope, heavy spring, sniper ammo, and the scout barrel which makes this weapon a one hit kill device at 300m or less.  Video quality is better on this one.   O0

Sir Slash

Looks like Skyrim with sniper rifles. And tanks. Wait, did Skyrim have tanks? Actually reminds me of my favorite PS 2 game, Medal of Honor. Loved getting sniper kills!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

undercovergeek

Quote from: W8taminute on October 10, 2016, 09:17:24 PM
Sure felt like they did!   ;D

Here is my Soviet infantryman.  He's just acquired his modded Mosin Nagant.  It has a scope, heavy spring, sniper ammo, and the scout barrel which makes this weapon a one hit kill device at 300m or less.  Video quality is better on this one.   O0

Remind me not to get on a bike with you

Hofstadter

My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Rayfer

Hof....I'm reminded of the old adage, 'it's not rocket science', but in this game it is!!  Interesting video but not my cup of tea as games go.

Hofstadter

My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

JudgeDredd

Intro to Titanfall 2

This game looks stunning
Alba gu' brath

Grim.Reaper

You buy?  Looks good to me but read single player campaign only around 5 hours.  I'll wait until sale:)

JudgeDredd

Yes

I expect BF1 might follow at some point soon.  :(
Alba gu' brath

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 29, 2016, 12:04:32 PM
Yes

I expect BF1 might follow at some point soon.  :(

Wow....very understanding wife:)  Trying to pace myself but a lot of good stuff recently.  BF1 is on my radar too, but I'll wait a bit until I kind of find it cheaper.  Interested in your impressions of TF2...looks good, but was surprised on campaign length of 5 hours or so.

JudgeDredd

lol - who says she knows?

Started off very good. Fantastic visuals. Good story. Just got into my Titan and picked up some skills specific to it - very cool. Grab incoming and through back at aggressor, throw electric? smoke, fire shoulder missiles - holding the Q key down to fire will target multiples...very cool seeing the missiles firing off.

I'll post a wee vid.
Alba gu' brath