All my friends know the low FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, June 11, 2021, 05:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Well, it's my birthday this weekend, so I'll be playing whatever I want! I'm in between obsessions so there isn't really anything I'm in love with at the moment. Maybe some Brigador, Door Kickers 2, Phoenix Point, Industries of Titan, Mechwarrior 5, just don't know...

Have a good one y'all.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Anguille

Wish you all the best for your B'day  <:-)

Plan to play the following games:

- Conflict: Desert Storm (hope to complete it)
- Galactic Civilization 3 (still learning)
- Interstellar Space: Genesis (new patch out).

W8taminute

That's a great tune.  Ok let's ride!

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Destraex

Happy B'Day Jarhead. I shall have a green tea in your honour.

The games I shall play to celebrate will probably be:
- Mech5
- Steel Division 2
- War In the Pacific - dabbling after *Admiral's posts about TFA*
- Maybe some world in conflict which I discovered I owned.
- DAwn of War Soulstorm3 way multiplayer vs the insane AI. That crew is back.

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Gusington

Happy 93rd birthday man!

In your honor I will continue playing Assassin's Creed Origins, The Hidden Ones, where I have learned the hard way that I had not quite leveled up enough to take on this DLC. It has been a rough, but fun, go. Almost at Level 40 after getting killed 100 times.

Continued tinkering with Imperiums: Greek Wars.

Getting smacked around as the Vandals in Rome Total War - Remastered...I was hoping to be the one doing the smacking as them but it's not really working out. May try the Berbers next.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Fetrik

CapnKirk

Happy B-Day!

I've become hooked once again on Shogun 2.  I think I may have to restart my Uesugi campaign.  I got too aggressive and provoked the wrath of the far more powerful Takeda clan who proceeded to march 3 large armies into my territory and take my capital. I have one army left, but I don't think I'm going to be able to get out of this one. :hide:

Anguille

I have yet to start playing Shogun 2   :hide:

Gusington

^Dude...

Capn please post a screenshot or two...I've been jonesing to get back into Shogun 2 for a while.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Happy Birthday JH. I wish I was 93 again. And know what I know now that is, which is....playing Skyrim drunk was way more fun than playing it sober ever was. That's pretty much all I can think of. OH...Playing. BG 2 Has captured me again, I'm lost in quests I never finished when I played it before, both times. After that, I'm gonna find a Dragon and pull his wings off.  :knuppel2:  Have a great weekend Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^I've played Skyrim more drunk than sober, and played it drunk more than any other game :)

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

nelmsm

Outside of PBEM and some playtesting I'm going to have to decide what to play in my limited time.  Got a WitE2 solo game started, a Japan '46 game started, just picked up Grand Tactician: Civil War, and the thread on Middle East War has me thinking of firing up a Middle East '67 game as well.

CJReich46

<:-) Happy B-Day JH

Let's see:

Distant Worlds Universe - Retreat UE mod. My problem is I do fine with the micromanaging then all of a sudden things get out of whack really fast- so back to the drawing board.  :uglystupid2: :buck2:

Shogun 2.... I haven't even finished a basic campaign.  :hide: So don't feel bad Anguille.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Tripoli

Happy Birthday, JH!  What are you drinking to celebrate?
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Tripoli on June 11, 2021, 03:36:22 PM
Happy Birthday, JH!  What are you drinking to celebrate?

Nyqil. I caught whatever bug my 8 year old brought into the house.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, fellas.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18