The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

M&M 3 Still seems to be the pick of the litter after all these years. Thanks guys.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

CapnKirk

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 25, 2021, 09:29:33 PM
M&M 3 Still seems to be the pick of the litter after all these years. Thanks guys.

Make sure you get the HD mod for M&M3  https://sites.google.com/site/heroes3hd/

It makes playing on modern machines nice and smooth, assuming that's what you want.  :bd:

steve58

All of the Order of Battle DLCs are on sale on Steam until May 27th, 10 AM PST.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

WallysWorld

On Steam, add Company of Heroes 2 and Company of Heroes 2 Ardennes Assault for free to your account:  Buy Company of Heroes 2, Company of Heroes 2 Ardennes Assault - Limited Free Promotional Package/
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Pete Dero

jamus34

Wizards and Warlords on sale at Steam for $7.50
Insert witty comment here.

Pete Dero

https://gaming.amazon.com/home   (games with Prime tab)

Battlefield 4
is free (Origin key) if you have a Amazon Prime account.
Claim your copy before June 21st.

W8taminute

^That's awesome!  Thanks for the tip, I'll have to log into my Prime account and take advantage of this.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Trooperc7

Battlefield 4! The best of the series!

Gusington

GOG's summer sale has begun!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Toonces

You're going to have to summarize the "must haves" from GoG.  That library is yuuuuuge.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Ok I started drinking (beer) about 20 minutes ago and made the mistake of perusing the GOG sale...somebody stop me

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd