Groghead Game Donation Thread

Started by republic, September 05, 2013, 06:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

republic

Updated my list.  Added AI War Fleet Command

mirth

Steam Keys:

Gone.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

steve58

Xbox 360 anyone??

Got a couple Xbox 360 Download codes today at lunch from McDonalds.  I don't do consoles, so they are of no use to me.  Expires 1/24/14.

• The Maw
  • Ms. Splosion Man

Post msg here if interested...

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

republic

republic

bayonetbrant

I'd be willing to let Bayonet Jr give "the maw" a spin, if it's not too much of a precocious 10-year-old
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

steve58

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 05, 2014, 09:11:35 AM
I'd be willing to let Bayonet Jr give "the maw" a spin, if it's not too much of a precocious 10-year-old

PM sent...

Still have a one or two more XBox 360 codes for The Maw and Ms Splosion Man if anyone else is interested...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

doomtrader

What a great thread.

Here are three serial numbers to get the Fall Weiss from GamersGate.
http://www.gamersgate.com/digitalcopy
FAW-TERN2-QL3BF-311RC-SAUE9
FAW-RN529-XT8RS-U531E-T28BD
FAW-297HH-Q14LT-4V913-RMCA1

Be sure to post which one you took and make sure you have voted for this game at Greenlight
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=213776994

BanzaiCat

Thanks, doomtrader. I'll give it a whirl.

I grabbed FAW-TERN2-QL3BF-311RC-SAUE9, the first code.

Bison

Hey cool Doomtrader!

FAW-RN529-XT8RS-U531E-T28BD

I'll give it a whirl this weekend. 

magnus

Thank you very much.

But, I went to use the third code and Gamersgate says it is not valid or in the system.

I tried it a few times to make sure and I kept getting the same error.

Staggerwing

No doubt all the codes have been used. They were offered in another thread as well.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

magnus

That is what I thought, but usually a site will say the code has already been used, not give you an error.

bbmike

While trying to learn more about Steam I noticed I have a 50% off coupon for Crusader Kings 2 that expires on Saturday Feb 1. If anyone wants it let me know.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Nefaro

I have Sid Meier's Ace Patrol and Ace Patrol Pacific Skies Steam activations to give away from Humble Bundle.