Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martok

Quote from: WallysWorld on November 24, 2013, 05:30:58 PM
Train Simulator 2014: pulling into Victorville with a freight train. Steam's workshop is full of great scenarios for this game.

Awesome screenies!  As a lifelong railroad enthusiast, looking at those brought a big, dopey grin to my face. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

jomni

Rekim

You know you're a high priority target when they protect you with nukes

My heavily armed convoy bound for europe also has massive ASW support including this P-2H Neptune packing a nuclear depth charge  8)

MengJiao

Selucids off Alexandria signalling "Engage the enemy more Closely" or something:

jomni

-budd-

Well My first prison didn't go to well :o  ......lasted 8 days, 18 prisoners.....4 dead guards.....damn. they flooded their cells, broke off shower heads and toilets.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on November 26, 2013, 04:55:21 PM
Selucids off Alexandria signalling "Engage the enemy more Closely" or something:

Meanwhile, 2300 years later and a thousand miles to the north -- Georgian Missile Boat off Georgia in DCS world:

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on December 01, 2013, 08:51:51 AM

Meanwhile, 2300 years later and a thousand miles to the north -- Georgian Missile Boat off Georgia in DCS world:

Damaged by 2 AS-17 Krypton Antiship missiles (dead in the water and on fire):

undercovergeek

Did you hit it with a ship or a plane?

Staggerwing

Quote from: MengJiao on December 01, 2013, 08:51:51 AM

That's a Tarantul, maybe a III?. There's actually one at Battleship Cove, the Falls River, MA, museum where the USS Massachusetts is berthed. That one is a Tarantul I:

QuoteHIDDENSEE
Originally commissioned by the East German People's Navy (the Volksmarine) as the Rudolf Eglehofer, the Hiddensee is a Tarantul I class corvette built at the Petrovsky Shipyard, St. Petersburg (formerly Leningrad), Russia. The only exhibited example of a Soviet-built missile corvette in the U.S., Hiddensee was designed to oppose any naval threat to the East German Coast, and to fulfill this mission carried long-range STYX anti-ship missiles and an array of defensive weapons designed to ensure her own survivability.

Following the reunification of Germany, the Hiddensee served with the Federal German Navy until her decommissioning in April 1991. Shortly thereafter she was reactivated and transferred to the U.S. Navy. Joined briefly by a crew of 20 former East German sailors, a small civilian U. S. crew conducted extensive testing with the vessel at the Navy's Solomons, Maryland, facility in the Patuxnet River. After 50 underway deployments in the Chesapeake Bay and Virginia Capes areas, Navy budget cutback severely curtailed operations, but she continued on as a research vessel until April 1996.

The Hiddensee joined the Battleship Cove fleet on June 14, 1997.

I visited there about 10 years ago and walked through it. Everything was painted zinc chromate green instead of grey except for the Captain's quarters which were paneled wood.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MengJiao

Quote from: undercovergeek on December 01, 2013, 02:04:04 PM

Fired from a Frogfoot-TM (Su-25TM).  You can only fly the Su25T in DCS world, so I just set up a mission in the mission editor and watched the thing

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on December 01, 2013, 04:13:01 PM

Fired from a Frogfoot-TM (Su-25TM).  You can only fly the Su25T in DCS world, so I just set up a mission in the mission editor and watched the thing

Here the Jet Aircraft of Men pull away after blasting a ore barge on Nurnen in Southern Mordor in the aftermath of the explosion of Mount Doom.

Nefaro

Isn't the Su-25A in Flaming Cliffs 3 compatible with DCS World?  I thought all the ones in FC3 were now?

MengJiao

Quote from: Nefaro on December 01, 2013, 08:25:56 PM

Isn't the Su-25A in Flaming Cliffs 3 compatible with DCS World?  I thought all the ones in FC3 were now?

I don't know.  I have been avoiding Flaming Cliffs while DCS world plus DCS combined arms seems like a strange enough world for idle mission-building.  And of course the Black Sea makes a good Nurnen for your South Mordor missions.