Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PanzersEast

Did a little flight from Düsseldorf to Munich with the CS 737-200.  I also tested the recent release of FS Captain 1.5 and was able to score a 85% for my flight efficiency, not bad for flying old school.

There was heavy fog at Düsseldorf so company delayed me because of below minimals requirement was not met.  I was finally cleared and was able to arrive only 3 min late.  Munich had fog as well and until I was about !250 AGL I could not see the runway, no autoland on this bird.

@Tuna
I have not tried the F1 B200, however I believe I have read good things about it.

I also noticed the YAK 40 has been converted to FSX and is payware level (believe it was at one time).  the link is below... Have not tried it as of yet.
http://avsimrus.com/f/fsx-aircrafts-79/yak-40-for-fsx-53010.html

RooksBailey

Storm coming into the Zone:

"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Rayfer

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Rayfer on March 08, 2014, 07:43:18 AM
RB...what game is that?

It looks like a modded version of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. ??
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Rayfer

Quote from: TheCommandTent on March 08, 2014, 07:54:22 AM
RB...what game is that?

There should be a rule in this thread....you have to name the game! 

Nefaro

Quote from: TheCommandTent on March 08, 2014, 07:54:22 AM
RB...what game is that?

Judging by the sentence he used, it's definitely STALKER. 

I could enjoy those quite a bit if I could get into them, but the way the 3D view was portrayed gave me nasty motion sickness even after modding the FOV outwards.   :-[  Perhaps I'll just force it at a 4:3 ratio in letterbox if I try them again.  That tends to work - if said shooter natively supports it (Borderlands 2 and Space Marine did not, for example).

undercovergeek

The fledgling town of Kopperoca (i didnt name it!). These are the barest of prerequisites for a functioning town - i have hunting and a forester in the southwest, a barn in the centre, and a plants gatherer in the north, each worker has their own house next to their workplace

A market will pull in all the resources from the gatherers, lumber mills and hunting lodge, i will build a small cottage industry around the market - a tailor for warm coats, a blacksmith, and a wood cutter for fire logs, saves on all the wondering around. Comparing the first and second shots i see now how much the forestry lodge has cut down, but they are tasked with replanting. A fishing lodge will help vary the diet of the little fellas - currently at 20 adults and 10 kids

A new gatherer is set up in the north, and a little cottage built for her so she doesnt have to walk far, ill build a road later. The last time i got this far my food count was 78 and i crashed out the next winter, this time it is 4000 and rising

I cross the river and build a few homes there and a school house, staying on the first patch of land is bad for my industry - the more i build and expand in the forested areas the more im reducing my ability to pick plants, cut trees and hunt - the new island will be the 'residential' area

W8taminute

^Is that Banished?  Looks very good. 

Here is our truck driver W8taminute at a red light.  He's making a transport run from Vienna Austria to Lodz Poland and he's got to complete the job by Sunday 11:43am.  According to my navi computer I should make it with plenty of time to spare netting me a nice bonus for delivering a rush job early or on time.   ;)

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

undercovergeek

RooksBailey

RB...what game is that?

Sorry, I forgot to say, yes, that is is Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl, with the Stalker Complete 2009 (2012) mod.  I am always amazed by this game.  It is a work of atmospheric genius. 

Another shot: Stalker gathering after the storm cleared.  Anybody have any extra bolts?   :D

"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

BanzaiCat

Quote from: W8taminute on March 08, 2014, 03:02:02 PM
Here is our truck driver W8taminute at a red light.  He's making a transport run from Vienna Austria to Lodz Poland and he's got to complete the job by Sunday 11:43am.  According to my navi computer I should make it with plenty of time to spare netting me a nice bonus for delivering a rush job early or on time.   ;)

Not to disparage this game, but I'm not seeing the fun in driving a big rig hundreds of miles whilst being forced to obey traffic laws. ;)

W8taminute

It's a lot of fun actually.  Driving a big rig is quite the challenge.  There is so much to pay attention to and the rules of the road are a big part of that challenge.  I find it quite relaxing actually.  Handling a big rig and listening to the roar of it's engine makes me feel all manly.  You even have to stop on occasion to pay tolls as shown below! 

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Staggerwing

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on March 08, 2014, 10:28:03 PM
Quote from: W8taminute on March 08, 2014, 03:02:02 PM

Not to disparage this game, but I'm not seeing the fun in driving a big rig hundreds of miles whilst being forced to obey traffic laws. ;)

You are not technically 'forced' to obey them, you just get fines and might break your truck if you run into things.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

BanzaiCat

Certainly a long way from GTA and just driving however the heck you want to drive, slamming into things pell-mell and running traffic lights, often in front of cops. :)

The scenery looks like it might be quite enjoyable, actually.

Staggerwing

No cops in Euro Truck Sims. If you commit an infraction the fine gets deducted automatically from the business account you buy your equipment with.

One of the things I with the devs would add is the ability to drive small trucks. With the big rigs no matter what I do I still end up wandering back and forth across the lanes.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys