Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: panzerde on May 27, 2014, 05:32:07 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on May 27, 2014, 04:57:22 PM
Added a couple graphics mods to my HPS Modern/Panzer Campaigns games.  Actually makes it look a bit like a modern game.  O0

Jison's MapMod and VolcanoMan graphics?

Yup.  Glad someone has been tidying up their look.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: W8taminute on May 27, 2014, 04:23:58 PM
Awesome awesome and more awesome Grim.Reaper

I've been wondering if these games are any good since 2012.  Let me know what you think about the game.  6$ is a very attractive price.

Me too that is why I finally took the plunge, thought $ was worth trying...it seems very deep and the races are nice...my big problem is that I know NOTHING about cycling...if you have the slightest interest in cycling, I think it will be well worth the $6.  I know a newer version is coming out sometime over the summer so I thought I could use this as a trial.

http://www.amazon.com/Cycling-Manager-2013-Online-Game/dp/B00DCDTSO6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401231400&sr=8-1&keywords=pro+cycling+manager+2013

W8taminute

Thanks for the link.  Your logic is similar to mine.  Ok I'm going to have to get this game.  That price is too attractive to pass up.  I don't know much about cycling either, but I've always loved watching the Tour De France since I was 8 years old.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: W8taminute on May 27, 2014, 06:02:35 PM
Thanks for the link.  Your logic is similar to mine.  Ok I'm going to have to get this game.  That price is too attractive to pass up.  I don't know much about cycling either, but I've always loved watching the Tour De France since I was 8 years old.

Good luck and hope you like...

panzerde

Quote from: Nefaro on May 27, 2014, 05:47:35 PM

Sadly, on the updated versions now being sold at JTS (that have the new map style) Jison's maps no longer work. I like the new maps much more than the old ones, but not as much as I like Jison's work.

He has a MapMod out for WitE now too, which I can't play without.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Nefaro

Quote from: panzerde on May 27, 2014, 08:45:22 PM

Sadly, on the updated versions now being sold at JTS (that have the new map style) Jison's maps no longer work. I like the new maps much more than the old ones, but not as much as I like Jison's work.

I've not picked up any of the new stuff from JTS since there are plenty yet to be had from HPS.. without DRM.

I didn't think the stock WitE map looked bad at all.  *shrug* 

Rayfer

Quote from: Nefaro on May 28, 2014, 08:33:55 AM
Quote from: panzerde on May 27, 2014, 08:45:22 PM

I've not picked up any of the new stuff from JTS since there are plenty yet to be had from HPS.. without DRM.

I didn't think the stock WitE map looked bad at all.  *shrug*

Without the shrug....I liked the stock WitE too.

Nefaro

Also trying to crack some deeply prepared Nazi defenses in the marshes with Minsk '44.

undercovergeek

The Taking of Baisha Village (cont):-

The T65s breakthrough the AT perimeter on the right and are able to fire into the vulnerable flanks of the left

The effects of the enemy artillery barrage on the left, and now they begin to use airburst shells to destroy any exposed infantry in the region (there are none thankfully)

The T65s break into the rear of the village on the right and destroy the out of supply AT troops and the defenceless AA troops further to the rear

At the very back of the village Churchill Marksmen AA vehicles attempt to slow down the T65s, in the distance the Lynx 3 makes an emergency take off to avoid the tanks

Challenger II armour eventually rolls into the village to take out the T65s

With the last of the enemy removed from the village, it doesnt look good, all AT troops are destroyed, the Commandos still guard the east of the village and only AA troops hold the west

The right needs to be shored up and reinforcements flown in

RooksBailey

Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!  You're making me want to buy this game!   ;D
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

undercovergeek

lol, you know you want to

W8taminute

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on May 27, 2014, 06:12:47 PM
Quote from: W8taminute on May 27, 2014, 06:02:35 PM

Good luck and hope you like...

I like!   :)

But you're right.  I've got no idea what I'm doing.  I get that you have to train your squad before any of the races.  Not sure what else I should be doing though in preparation for a race.  I'll need to read up some more before playing again.  Overall all though, for the price, the experience is fun.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Toonces

If you guys happen to see Red Dragon go on sale again, please give me a head's up.  I think I'm ready to jump in, but I will wait until it drops in price again because I know it will and I can be patient.   :D
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

GDS_Starfury

if you would stop buying watches.....

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs