Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Nefaro

Not Napoleonic Wars?

Is it a mod of NW or just off the base Warband?

I loved the NW add-on.  Such fun.   :smitten: 

There only seems to be one decently populated server for NW anymore, however, and they usually only play Siege mode (which is fun but there are other good ones too).

W8taminute

It's not the NW DLC.  This one is called 1776: The American Revolution for Warband.  Stumbled upon this mod during a let's play video on Youtube by Reformist.  It's actually quite fun if you like the time period and location.  The map spans from Quebec city Canada all the way down to the southern tip of Florida and from the east coast out to the Ohio valley.  It's quite fun!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

jomni

Quote from: W8taminute on October 27, 2014, 06:26:06 PM
It's not the NW DLC.  This one is called 1776: The American Revolution for Warband.  Stumbled upon this mod during a let's play video on Youtube by Reformist.  It's actually quite fun if you like the time period and location.  The map spans from Quebec city Canada all the way down to the southern tip of Florida and from the east coast out to the Ohio valley.  It's quite fun!

Reminds me of Battlegrounds. http://www.bgmod.com/ I played this Source mod way back.  No AI to command though.  Each player is a soldier.  Then we would actually appoint a commander and he will give commands.  We then march in formation, shoot on command, charge on command.  Every player magically practice good teamwork in a FPS.  ^-^

Nefaro

Threading the needle(s) with a dead engine.

Made it! 

Then I got to watch the fireworks from our second trench line (which my left wing was hanging over).  Artillery, AA fire, and some unknown planes in the sky.  :D

Watching a buddy take down some Handley-Paige bombers as I close in. 

jomni

Staggerwing

Great pix!

Odd question but do the shadows from the cockpit panel knobs move as the sun's angle changes or are they just part of the panel bitmap?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

jomni

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 02, 2014, 07:03:16 AM
Great pix!

Odd question but do the shadows from the cockpit panel knobs move as the sun's angle changes or are they just part of the panel bitmap?

Yes they do. And the panels have real reflections.  This is X-Plane dynamic lighting.  P3D has it as well but not FSX.

Notice the exhaust fumes (first and last pic)?  O0

Nefaro

Asid

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

RooksBailey

This was from a South Mountain sandbox battle I threw together in SoW.  The initial fighting was brutal!  After taking heavy loses, my NY boys had to fall back from their defensive position.  I have never seen AI units fight so hard against me before!
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Nefaro

Doah!

These 109s can't soak many bullets.  Especially in the radiator or fuel tank.  :))

Survived 'em!

Asid

Steel Beasts Pro

Recent Dogs of War sessions

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Nefaro

I dig the Apache shot Asid.   O0

W8taminute

Yak you Nefaro!   ;D

Nice IL-2 screens.  The models on both sides are good looking.   O0