Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

JudgeDredd

DCS Mig-21BIS going through the valley

https://youtu.be/tMH0gTJZBZQ

**what a shame none of the damn emoticons or "editing" tools (like YouTube insertion tool) are working on Windows 10!**
Alba gu' brath

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

JudgeDredd

Thanks. I do like the Mig-21.
Alba gu' brath

Asid

SABOW
T62
You looking at me?   :knuppel2:

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Asid

Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 01, 2015, 10:04:34 AM
Nice shot!  O0

Thanks... I would like to draw your attention to the smoking barrel..... The recipient is in pieces over the incident....    :knuppel2:
War in Pieces

Rayfer

Quote from: Asid on October 01, 2015, 10:11:58 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 01, 2015, 10:04:34 AM
Nice shot!  O0

Thanks... I would like to draw your attention to the smoking barrel..... The recipient is in pieces over the incident....    :knuppel2:

You must have a powerful rig...that looks like an actual photo of the real thing.

Asid

Quote from: Rayfer on October 01, 2015, 10:21:35 AM
You must have a powerful rig...that looks like an actual photo of the real thing.

No. My rig is a few years old and basic spec.

SABOW has great graphics and attention to detail. The textures...The rivets..(Disclaimer: I am not a rivet counter   ::)   ) I just applied a basic filter to the image. That's all. My graphics settings are medium in SABOW.

Heres the original:
War in Pieces

jomni

First outing with Quiet.  I still kinda like the dog more.

Jarhead0331

D-Dog and Quiet each have their uses.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

jomni

JudgeDredd

As sad as it might be - ^this^ is the main reason I'm still playing!
Alba gu' brath

-budd-

Think I might be in deep shit here. I'm the Israelis in blue, I'm supposed to hold the line ......yea right..give me some tankers that can hit some shit.

in the north i'm thinking i can hold them off, but i'm not comfortable enough to send anymore units south. I had a good plan in the south and it worked pretty well, except for my tankers not really hitting shit. The tanks down south at the crossroads did a fighting withdrawal[there was more of them] from about where the tail of the yellow units are now. The plan worked great, i have them under fire from three directions. There's just so many of them :o

Here's the mass coming at me in the south. Some of those burning tanks are mine :tickedoff: The AI is good at soaking off shots from you during OP fire and advancing. I have no air support and some mortars and a couple of 155mm. I have some Magach5's which i looked, are M48A5 patton main battle tanks arriving next turn. Unfortunately the arriving at the north map edge, so do i use them and try to clear the north enemy units or send them directly south....HMMMM...no idea yet.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Nefaro

I need to get that sometime soon, when finances allow.  Are there many '73 scenarios?  That one looks like a nail biter.  :)