Planes!

Started by bayonetbrant, March 03, 2013, 02:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

bob48

https://britishairshows.com/sunderland-international-airshow.html

As we live near to Newcastle airport, we usually see some aircraft that are based there for the show. So far, we have had a Spitfire and Hurricane go over and now the Bristol Blenheim has circled around a couple of times. I hope to see the OV-10 Bronco this year.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

mirth

Quote from: bob48 on July 27, 2018, 10:24:47 AM
https://britishairshows.com/sunderland-international-airshow.html

As we live near to Newcastle airport, we usually see some aircraft that are based there for the show. So far, we have had a Spitfire and Hurricane go over and now the Bristol Blenheim has circled around a couple of times. I hope to see the OV-10 Bronco this year.

:bd:
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

QuoteNorthrop XB-49

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

Quotede Havilland Sea Vixen set to launch from HMS Hermes (R12)

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bob48

Just had the MiG 15 and 2 Vampires fly over the house.

'Clip those corners'

mirth

QuoteIsraeli F-35I Adir

mirth

OJsDad

Great movie reference
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

I can see Bob standing outside his house, taking a swig of whiskey, and muttering "damn Vampires"

bob48

Damn right!

There is one of my favourite movie lines..............'Every damn kid and his slingshot'................'What the Captain means is..............'

Name that movie!

'Clip those corners'

OJsDad

Got me on those Bob. The only reason I knew the Lost Boys reference is because it was only one of a couple of movies on a ship I was on for a couple of months. So we watched every couple of days.

mirth

Quote from: bob48 on July 29, 2018, 11:42:43 AM
Damn right!

There is one of my favourite movie lines..............'Every damn kid and his slingshot'................'What the Captain means is..............'

Name that movie!

Was it a talkie?

bob48

OK, it wasn't a movie as such.....

'Clip those corners'