Intel Dump - Rumors and glimpses of stuff coming up

Started by bayonetbrant, October 13, 2014, 10:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 14, 2014, 09:47:21 AM

click to enlarge

Hills of Stanley... Mark Walker..... more news coming from him soon...  ;)

Capn Darwin

I asked him the other day if it should be Sctanley with a "c".  :uglystupid2:
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

^ROFL... War of Tanks: France 1940 shortens to WTF 1940:2funny:

Glad to hear they are still in business.
O0

bayonetbrant

very early prototype

click to enlarge
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

RooksBailey

"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

bayonetbrant

RooksBailey

Night of Man!  LOL!  That was the one I was interested in.  I already forgot how it looked.   :2funny:
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

GJK

He used a square grid for Day of Heroes, which I somewhat understood because of the lay of the town in Mozambique but I don't understand the need for it with that terrain set.  It makes movement and distances awkward at best.
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

Staggerwing

Off-setting the squares would allow more movement options but would look screwy on the urban maps with grid street-plans.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

Mad Russian

Is there any way that the game can be identified with the screen shots so we know which game it is we are looking at?

Thanks.

Good Hunting.

MR
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Mad Russian on December 05, 2014, 08:55:42 AMIs there any way that the game can be identified with the screen shots so we know which game it is we are looking at?

sometimes teasing people with just a pic and nothing else is part of the fun!  :)

and truthfully, sometimes these things don't have names yet, either

bayonetbrant