Main Menu

CIV V Anyone?

Started by Windigo, June 11, 2013, 12:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

bought the awesome 13 dollar deal for the gold edition from steam.... anyone interested in some games?
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Barthheart

Yeah! You got Gods & Kings with that?

Bison

Don't do it Windy.  It's a trap.  Barth has more hours logged into CIV V than you've spent waxing the pole over the last year.  :o

Nah...go for it! 

Windigo

Barthheart

Ok now that Brave New World is out we really need to get a MP going for this.

Anyone?

Windigo

I am currently on holiday, but when I get back early next week....

Barthheart

Deal.

Anyone else want in?
Tent?
Tuna?

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Barthheart on July 09, 2013, 09:58:17 AM
Deal.

Anyone else want in?
Tent?
Tuna?

My hours have been cut at work recently so funds are tight right now, so you find me a copy of Brave New World and I'm in   :P   Otherwise I am hoping it goes on sale during the STEAM summer sale whenever that is.  Then I am in.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Yskonyn

I would be interested, but would it be a direct connect thingy?
That probably will not work with my timezone...
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

bayonetbrant

I'm happy to play, but I'm not re-buying Civ V to get the internet multiplayer.  I've got Civ 5 Campaign edition, which only supports local network / hotseat.  I do have BNW downloading tonight tho :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 09, 2013, 04:14:18 PM
I'm happy to play, but I'm not re-buying Civ V to get the internet multiplayer.  I've got Civ 5 Campaign edition, which only supports local network / hotseat.  I do have BNW downloading tonight tho :)

Eh? Never heard of that..... :o

Barthheart

Quote from: Yskonyn on July 09, 2013, 04:03:25 PM
I would be interested, but would it be a direct connect thingy?
That probably will not work with my timezone...

There is supposed to be a new Pitboss mode where you can pop in and out when it suits.... I think.... Need to read up more on it......

Gusington

I am in if scheduling allows. My purchase of Brave New World is imminent.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Yskonyn

What is the idea for this? Will we go Direct Connect on a specific time and date or will it be more like a Pitboss jump in and out continuous thing?
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

TheCommandTent

Like promised I picked this up at the STEAM summer sale so as long as my schedule allows I'm in!
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."