Norks Launch Missile

Started by LongBlade, April 12, 2012, 06:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Does that really matter to South Korea though? The North still has enough conventional artillery and rockets to destroy Seoul over and over and over.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on April 26, 2012, 09:11:05 AM
Does that really matter to South Korea though? The North still has enough conventional artillery and rockets to destroy Seoul over and over and over.

I'll be the Sorks can give them a pounding they'll not soon forget. They have money and the US as an ally, and we have all the best toys for a set piece battle. Which means the Sorks do if they want them. If the Norks really let loose, I suspect the counter battery fire would demolish them in fairly short order.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Staggerwing

Smoke 'n mirrors for the Home Team bleachers.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Windigo

Quote from: LongBlade on April 13, 2012, 01:58:36 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on April 13, 2012, 01:12:32 PM
After losing face they will probably throw another nuke down the well in hopes it will rattle some teeth and jangle some nerves.

Why the Chinese coddle those fools is beyond my imagination.

They keep them as a distraction to the Americans ..... they point with their right hand - "look what those guys are doing "  and with their left hand they...???
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Mr. Bigglesworth

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598