Mirth - Your Prayers have Been Answered

Started by Gusington, July 13, 2012, 07:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: LongBlade on July 13, 2012, 09:50:01 AM
And that includes the calculation that I would be able to dazzle them with my scintillating knowledge of history and wargaming.

I've yet to have that work with 20-something chicks.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

^You're missing nothing. They are all morons, even if they are hawt and I want to bounce quarters off all of their asses.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

Gus, if I didn't know of your legendary devotion to The Wife, I would say the above post sounds like a man who tried and was shot down.  Just sayin' ;-)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Gusington on July 13, 2012, 09:54:57 AM^You're missing nothing. They are all morons, even if they are hawt and I want to bounce quarters off all of their asses.

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Gusington on July 13, 2012, 09:54:57 AM
^You're missing nothing. They are all morons, even if they are hawt and I want to bounce quarters off all of their asses.

Just a piece of advice : if you stopped throwing coins at their asses, they might not hate you.

Centurion40

Quote from: Gusington on July 13, 2012, 09:54:57 AM

Truer words have never been spoken.

+7 to Gus.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 13, 2012, 08:11:13 PM
Quote from: Gusington on July 13, 2012, 09:54:57 AM^You're missing nothing. They are all morons, even if they are hawt and I want to bounce quarters off all of their asses.

Awesome, awesome smiley.

+8 to brant.

Centurion40

Quote from: MetalDog on July 13, 2012, 07:15:01 PM
Gus, if I didn't know of your legendary devotion to The Wife, I would say the above post sounds like a man who tried and was shot down.  Just sayin' ;-)

I'd say that it is pure observation.

Gusington

^In real life I am really shy and it would take quite a lot of drink for me to start throwing quarters. Plus The Wife's ass aint bad and I get to throw quarters there so...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on July 16, 2012, 09:17:56 AM
^In real life I am really shy and it would take quite a lot of drink for me to start throwing quarters. Plus The Wife's ass aint bad and I get to throw quarters there so...

Does she keep the quarters? Or do they go into some kind of savings account?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

Savings of course. She is The Wife, after all.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

^Well you at least you guys have a retirement fund.

Gusington

A retirement fund is almost as good as some ass to bounce quarters off of. That's at age 38. At 58 I may feel different.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on July 17, 2012, 09:54:50 AM
A retirement fund is almost as good as some ass to bounce quarters off of. That's at age 38. At 58 I may feel different.

Yeah, at 58 it will be all ass bouncing quarters.

Gusington

*shudder* I will do my best to curb that

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd