Main Menu

THEC64

Started by MiniHexer, June 22, 2021, 03:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiniHexer

Quote from: Toonces on July 03, 2021, 02:57:56 PM
I have to say, this is one of my favorite threads to visit.  Just fantastic nostalgia.   O0

I did not know they remade thec64 until a week or so ago, it seems im 2 years late to get one, but Im catching up.

Gusington

C64 love lasts forever.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MiniHexer

Quote from: Gusington on July 03, 2021, 04:21:59 PM
C64 love lasts forever.

I do love it so :) what I'm miffed about is they have not remade more of the 80s computers. my first was a zx81 in 1981.

MiniHexer

https://www.syntaxbomb.com/Magazines/Christmas-2019/SyntaxBomb-Christmas-Magazine-2019.zip

checkout this pdf , its about computers from the 80s, its a christmas mag on retro

Gusington

My first was an in school TRS 80, around 1983. My first exposure to a C64 was also in school learning LOGO the next year 1984.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I can remember walking past a Radio Shack store and seeing F-15 Strike Eagle in the window and thinking, 'What the hell is that'? So I had to go in. And then tried to figure-out, games for computers?  ???  Then, "Silent Hunter".  :D  I had found my First Love. Or, maybe one of the top 3 anyway.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MiniHexer

nostalgia here are some pics of software i have for my amstrad, well when i say software the actual disks are bad but you can get the digital images I think. dbase is mine, I ran a novell network so i collected the netware stuff.

MiniHexer

a real gem of a game "kamikaze"

Gusington

^That's one I have never heard of.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

ArizonaTank

Quote from: MiniHexer on July 04, 2021, 01:36:48 PM
nostalgia here are some pics of software i have for my amstrad, well when i say software the actual disks are bad but you can get the digital images I think. dbase is mine, I ran a novell network so i collected the netware stuff.

Yes does bring back memories.

You are just missing a copy of Borland's Quatro Pro and Windows 1.0
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

MiniHexer

This is a C64 (commadore 64) game made for the new Emulator "THEC64"

"Arcade Rock Invaders" By Mark Ainsworth

you have space ship, that is traveling through the viod collecting metal ore, but your in a asteroid belt, so to get the ore you may have to destroy asteroids. you can side swipe asteroids or ore to destroy them but you wont score this way, you have to hit the ore headon, but if you hit an asteroid head on you will be destroyed.

you can move up or down with A and Z , and go in reverse with 3, and faster with 4

when you first start you will have a small time period to asses your strategy, but then you ship will start moving forwards

https://manyone88.itch.io/c64-arcade-rockinvaders-coded-2021c64

MiniHexer

somebody made a youtube video of playing the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8GtDEYqGVQ&t=24s

MiniHexer