What are we reading?

Started by Martok, March 05, 2012, 01:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Hollywood amazes me with its passive aggressive desire to be edgy and not offend anyone all the same time.  Play to the biggest audience.  We know best what everyone wants.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bob48

^....and a sinister midget, with a bucket and mop, where the blood goes down the drain..........

I love that track!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

'Clip those corners'

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

bob48

The sister of a minister?

..must put some new batteries in this hearing aid......

'Clip those corners'

BanzaiCat

Ear now, watch that kinda talk.

Don't want you to start to wax nostalgic.

bob48

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on December 06, 2013, 04:42:20 PM
Ear now, watch that kinda talk.

Don't want you to start to wax nostalgic.

I've never waxed my nose-hair.

'Clip those corners'

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Greybriar

I am currently reading Brothers in Battle, Best of Friends by William Guarnere and Edward Heffron with Robyn Post.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Gusington

Reading The Sleepwalkers: How Europe Went to War in 1914 by Christopher Clark, the same author who wrote Iron Kingdom: The Rise and Fall of Prussia, 1600-1947.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

im reading Mailce

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15750692-malice

i was told its GoT for those who have run out of GoT - unfortunately its my current toilet book, so gets maybe a 15 page hit at a time, not enough to get immerssed but what ive read so far (page 100 or so) ive enjoyed very much - will move it to the bedside table

Gusington

Finished The Sleepwalkers (turned out to be excellent) and am going to start Ostkrieg: Hitler's War of Extermination in the East by Stephen Fritz. He wrote Frontsoldaten...which I also want to read.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Frontsoldaten is a very good read.