Neptune's Pride II: Triton Groghead MP game with AAR

Started by Keunert, May 13, 2013, 02:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Alright, I'm up and running..... man sucks to be last and stuck in the middle.....  :P ;D

Keunert

there is a mechanism that compensates this with cash. small, wealthy and in the middle of a huge war.
you have to feel like a Swiss  :)
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

Arctic Blast

TheCommandTent

I really wish I could access this from work.  All day I was worrying about how the Tent Empire was doing.   ;D
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Arctic Blast

Quote from: TheCommandTent on May 28, 2013, 06:10:29 PM
I really wish I could access this from work.  All day I was worrying about how the Tent Empire was doing.   ;D

This is you when your access is limited?! Viral outbreaks don't spread out as quickly as you have!

Keunert

And where is the Undercover Geek? Barthedia is taking all what's his and spreads like the plague!
be warned of them!
Oscar Wilde

Windigo

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Arctic Blast on May 28, 2013, 11:23:52 PM
Quote from: TheCommandTent on May 28, 2013, 06:10:29 PM

This is you when your access is limited?! Viral outbreaks don't spread out as quickly as you have!

That's what happens when you have to plan all your moves at once and leave for the day. :)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Barthheart

In case any bystanders, or UCG  :P, want to see what our game is shaping up like...
Approaching the end of day 3.....

undercovergeek

Barthheart

Ah well... so goes the fortunes of the empire in the middle... when the rest of the basturds turn on you..... except Spelk, I tuned on him in hopes of cheap territory.
I can hear the rotund woman tuning up....

spelk

Quote from: Barthheart on June 04, 2013, 08:39:46 AM
Ah well... so goes the fortunes of the empire in the middle... when the rest of the basturds turn on you..... except Spelk, I tuned on him in hopes of cheap territory.

Yeah, your weedling alien fingers dug deep into my empire, before I knew what hit me!!!

Don't worry Barthheart, I'm sure I'll be the next for the chop when the big boys start throwing their weight around :)

Barthheart

Keunert

Oscar Wilde

Windigo

TheCommandTent

In my defense I never directly attacked your empire only the cannibalized parts of ucg's.  :)

Apparently Keunert and AB have had a solid alliance where they destroy the rest of us before turning on one another.  I wonder who stabs who in the back first.   ;D

Arctic Blast

My people need living space, dammit! My plan from the start was to smash through Geek, and you just happened to put yourself where he was supposed to be.  ;D