The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

^I've bought from them twice with no problem. EU4 is Steam-only so you'll end up with just a Steam key.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Rayfer

Quote from: steve58 on December 31, 2013, 08:01:55 PM
^I've bought from them twice with no problem. EU4 is Steam-only so you'll end up with just a Steam key.

Thanks, I was actually hoping it was a Steam key.

TheCommandTent

So I am really tempted to get Rome II: Total War from Amazon.  However, two things are holding me back.  One I can't seem to find if buying the game at the link below will get a STEAM key or not.  Second, has STEAM had it on sale better than this at some point during their holida sale because if so they will do it again and I'll just wait for that.

http://www.amazon.com/Total-War-Rome-II-Download/dp/B00CMSCV32/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1388595627&sr=1-1&keywords=rome+total+war+2+download 
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Bison

Quote from: TheCommandTent on January 01, 2014, 12:02:48 PM
So I am really tempted to get Rome II: Total War from Amazon.  However, two things are holding me back.  One I can't seem to find if buying the game at the link below will get a STEAM key or not.  Second, has STEAM had it on sale better than this at some point during their holida sale because if so they will do it again and I'll just wait for that.

http://www.amazon.com/Total-War-Rome-II-Download/dp/B00CMSCV32/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1388595627&sr=1-1&keywords=rome+total+war+2+download

Yes.  It's a Steam game.  And yes like 50% off a couple of days ago.

undercovergeek

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: TheCommandTent on January 01, 2014, 12:02:48 PM

Can buy here for $21......bought a number of games without issues from here...you get a steam key within minutes of your order.

TheCommandTent

Quote from: undercovergeek on January 01, 2014, 12:52:17 PM
And today

I see it 25% off today but I'm going to try and hold out until it is half off.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

undercovergeek

Toonces

I reckon this has been posted already, but GOG is having a year end sale. 

http://www.gog.com/party2013

I picked up the memorable dungeons pack ($12).
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

undercovergeek

TheCommandTent

Quote from: undercovergeek on January 02, 2014, 02:39:15 PM
Rome II back at 50%

Thanks.  I couldn't help myself at the price and with the strong possiblitie of a snow day tomorrow .... now hopefully it will all be download by the time I get up tomorrow.  :D

Tuna

lol.. I miss the good old days when Snow Day meant the day off!!!.. Now it just means Work From Home!

W8taminute

^How bad is it by you Tuna?  We've got about 4 inches so far since this morning.  Not too bad but the rest is supposed to get dumped on us overnight.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

8 degrees outside my basement tomb right now and snowing like mad. Like Hoth mad.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Gamersgate has Wargame: AirLand Battle for $6.80.  Even though it looks a little too fast paced for me, I picked it up.