The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

You're thinking of Boggle. WW1.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Meanwhile, Just Cause 2 is $3 at Steam for the next 17 hours. Even without the DLC (for a total of about $4.40 including the base game), that is a ridiculously great 3PS, probably the largest game-map in modern games (aside from perhaps the Middle-Earth MMORPG with all its expansions) and crammed full of interesting things to do.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Nefaro

Quote from: JasonPratt on June 17, 2014, 06:08:26 PM
Meanwhile, Just Cause 2 is $3 at Steam for the next 17 hours. Even without the DLC (for a total of about $4.40 including the base game), that is a ridiculously great 3PS, probably the largest game-map in modern games (aside from perhaps the Middle-Earth MMORPG with all its expansions) and crammed full of interesting things to do.

I got some serious gut-wrenching laughs from some of the craziness you can do in Just Cause 2.   :2funny:

JasonPratt

Quote from: Staggerwing on June 17, 2014, 07:51:08 PM
Quote from: JasonPratt on June 17, 2014, 08:45:20 AM
You're thinking of Boggle. WW1.

You mean Biggles?

(Yes, but "Boggle" fit the joke of being an older game than "Peggle".)

Jarhead0331

Aliens: Colonial Marines on steam for 75% off...comes to 4.99 USD.  I think at this price, its definitely worth it.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 18, 2014, 01:03:35 PM
Aliens: Colonial Marines on steam for 75% off...comes to 4.99 USD.  I think at this price, its definitely worth it.

I saw that and was tempted, but I need to stop the madness of buying games that I don't have time to play!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

Quote from: mirth on June 18, 2014, 02:07:42 PM

I saw that and was tempted, but I need to stop the madness of buying games that I don't have time to play!

He says just before the Steam Summer Sale starts...
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Nefaro

Quote from: bbmike on June 18, 2014, 02:12:17 PM
Quote from: mirth on June 18, 2014, 02:07:42 PM

He says just before the Steam Summer Sale starts...

Dun Dun Duhhhh!!!

:))

TheCommandTent

It is official the STEAM Summer sale has begun.  I wish you and your wallets well. :)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

TheCommandTent

So a number of DLCs I have on my wishlist are on sale but only 50% off.  I know they can go to 75% the problem is, can I wait for that? :)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

mafia II so far but i promised myself that before sale

only temptation is far cry 3 - i dont want it, but it calls me

weateallthepies

Decent Humble Bundle Weekly sale on

Space Hulk, Unity of Command and Eador: Masters of the Broken World in the $6 tier along with Sang Froid, Stronghold Crusdaer HD and Cubetractor

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

TheCommandTent

Quote from: undercovergeek on June 19, 2014, 06:04:47 PM
only temptation is far cry 3 - i dont want it, but it calls me

Do it.  It was a ton of ridiculous fun to play through.  The last major fight might be one of my all time favorite video game moments.  Plus at that price ....