The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

^The World's End...great movie.  That's the one about the 5 guys who go on a beer drinking spree through 12 pubs no?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Tpek

Quote from: W8taminute on August 30, 2014, 09:18:00 AM
^The World's End...great movie.  That's the one about the 5 guys who go on a beer drinking spree through 12 pubs no?

Yes, with Simon Pegg (Sean of the Dead, Scotty from new Star Trek) and his buddy Nick Frost.

Gusington

I got about an hour in before I passed out, going to watch the rest later.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tpek

Quote from: Gusington on August 30, 2014, 02:19:24 PM
I got about an hour in before I passed out, going to watch the rest later.

Were you trying to drink beer everytime they did in the movie? :P

tgb

Humble Store Space Weekend ends today.  Some sweet deals including Endless Space Gold for $8.74, Space Hulk for $7.49, GalCIv II Complete for $4.99, and Starpoint Gemini II (early access) for $9.99

steve58

Matrixgames Deal of the Week:  Pride of Nations, for $9.99
This week we offer you a great deal on Pride of Nations, Ageod's biggest title ever! Pride of Nations allows you to reshape the world as one of the major countries of the 19th Century as you try to become the most prestigious nation. For the entire week, you will be able to grab this huge game for just $9,99!

Pride of Nations is a turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control of a country and guides it through industrialization, military conquest, and colonization.

Click here for the official product page.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

Indiegamestand.com has Infinite Space III: Sea of Stars for a minimum donation of $1. (FYI:  IS3 is still in early access on Steam)

Pay more than average (currently $1.73) to unlock this game's Bonus Content!
Includes: Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space, Strange Adventures in Infinite Space.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

tgb

I'm trying to wean myself off Early Access, but deals like this make it tough.

Rayfer

Grab it while it lasts...."Recycle: Garbage Truck Simulator" on sale at Steam for a mere $21.24...15% off.  At least watch the 2 trailers!

Nefaro

DCS Sale until Sept 16.

DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3: $39.99 to $11.99 (70% off)
DCS: A-10C Warthog: $39.99 to $11.99 (70% off)
DCS: Black Shark 2: $39.99 to $11.99 (70% off)
DCS: Combined Arms: $19.99 to $5.99 (70% off)
DCS: UH-1H Huey: $49.99 to $14.99 (70% off)
DCS: P-51D Mustang: $29.99 to $11.99 (60% off)
DCS: Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight: 49.99 to $24.99 (50% off)
F-15C for DCS World: $9.99 to $4.99 (50% off)
A-10A for DCS World: $9.99 to $4.99 (50% off)
Su-25 for DCS World: $9.99 to $4.99 (50% off)
DCS: F-86F Sabre: $49.99 to $39.99 (20% off)
DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora: $49.99 to $39.99 (20% off)

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/

Jarhead0331

Where is the god damn fishbed already?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

JasonPratt

^^ Crashed on takeoff; got lost; too slow...  >:D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

BanzaiCat

Quote from: JasonPratt on September 05, 2014, 07:45:59 AM
^^ Crashed on takeoff; got lost; too slow...  >:D

You weren't the co-pilot, were you JP?  :P

JasonPratt

Clearly not or it wouldn't have crashed!  O0
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

mirth

Fishbeds, Fishbeds, rolypoly Fishbeds!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus