The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bardolph

Graviteam Tactics, that T-72 sim and the Men of War series, including Soldiers: Heroes of WWII and Faces of War on sale on Steam this week.

Kushan

Alea Jacta Est is now on Steam and 60% off for the next week. Cantabrian Wars and Spartacus DLC also available.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/313660/
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Rayfer

Quote from: Kushan on November 04, 2014, 09:48:51 AM
Alea Jacta Est is now on Steam and 60% off for the next week. Cantabrian Wars and Spartacus DLC also available.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/313660/

Tempting....$9.99 and two dlc's on sale for $3.99 each as well. 

JasonPratt

What alternate reality is this where Matrix puts a game on sale before Christmas, off-site, at 60% off??
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

weateallthepies

Excellent! Have a load of credit from selling trading cards on steam so this one is free for me  :D

Getting odd sound problems with it though.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: JasonPratt on November 04, 2014, 07:18:55 PM
What alternate reality is this where Matrix puts a game on sale before Christmas, off-site, at 60% off??

Once it is on steam, I don't believe the developer has that much of a say.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Huw the Poo

Valve have handed off responsibility for sales to the publishers and developers, so this surely is Matrix's doing.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Huw the Poo on November 05, 2014, 04:11:41 PM
Valve have handed off responsibility for sales to the publishers and developers, so this surely is Matrix's doing.

Where did you hear that?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Nefaro

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 05, 2014, 05:17:51 PM
Quote from: Huw the Poo on November 05, 2014, 04:21:16 PM
Here you go.

You have all the scoops.  :o

I think someone posted that here not too long ago, Jarhead.  May have been Huw, though, because he's our gaming mole, infiltrating the system.

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Nefaro on November 05, 2014, 05:37:36 PM
I think someone posted that here not too long ago, Jarhead.  May have been Huw, though, because he's our gaming mole, infiltrating the system.

Heh.  In all honesty I think I first read about it on RPS quite a while ago, but of course I wouldn't dream of linking back to that wretched place now. :D

JasonPratt

Guys, guys! Did you know that "Task Force 1942", is "the first in a new series of spectacular World War II Pacific War simulations from MicroProse"??!?!11?

Also, available on Steam now for $7 (or $5.24 initially).

My mind kind of boggles as to how well this would even work on modern computers. Also at the chutzpah of NightDive Studios in marketing this game like we're living in the early 90s.  ::)

(I notice that Win8 is conspicuously missing from its spec list...  :P )
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

BanzaiCat

Also seeing Across The Rhine for $5.24 and Silent Service II for the same price I think.

Interesting stuff!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd