Survivalist
GT Legends
Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey Remastered

This is definitely worth the asking price.  O0
War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

BanzaiCat

GOG SALE! You heartless bastards!

I picked up Unepic, Pacific General, and I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream - snuck it on the card for a bit over $5...and friggin' Unepic just sucked two solid hours out of my day. That's a fun game and well worth the price (which I think is $1.99 by itself).

Oh yeah...if you buy at least $5 in games for the next...I think it's 36 or so hours, you get Divine Divinity for free, which I did for some unfathomable reason.

I almost tried for one of the $3 'mystery' games that are guaranteed to be normally priced from $9.99 to I think $35 or so, but after perusing a list online in a GOG forum (http://www.gog.com/forum/general/big_winter_sale_mystery_games/page1), I can't say I was impressed enough to give it a try. I own several of those games on Steam and while GOG promises you won't get a game you already own on GOG, I know with my luck I'll get something I already have on Steam.

-budd-

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

IronX

And then, today, Matrix has the nerve to send me the customer appreciation email with the huge discount. So now I *have* to buy another game from them this month! #firstworldgrogproblems

Martok

Pillars of Eternity is currently half-off on Steam for the next 20 hours. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Greybriar

Gary Grigsby's War in the Pacific - Admiral's Edition is currently on sale for $39.99 U.S. (50% off) at Matrix Games.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

BanzaiCat

Was just browsing the Amazon App store on my Kindle Fire and found KOTOR (the first one) for free. Normally it's $9.99. Not sure how long this goes on for but check it out if you're interested.

(Also posted in Mobile Gaming)

Shelldrake

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on December 09, 2015, 11:53:09 AM
Was just browsing the Amazon App store on my Kindle Fire and found KOTOR (the first one) for free. Normally it's $9.99. Not sure how long this goes on for but check it out if you're interested.

(Also posted in Mobile Gaming)

Nice find!
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

sandman2575

Any idea when the Steam Winter/Xmas Sale starts?  'Cause it's been a few days since the last sale and high time for a new one, amirite?   :D

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

sandman2575

I posted that only half in jest....   :)

(I seriously thought of a few things I should've picked up over the Thanksgiving sale...  This is a sickness, gentlemen.)

Huw the Poo

Martok

The Stardock rollout at GOG continues:  Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes is now available for sale there.  In addition, you can currently get it for half-price ($12.49).  Includes both the original FE game plus the standalone LH expansion. 

Link

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

sandman2575

Quote from: Huw the Poo on December 09, 2015, 05:12:49 PM
Dec 22 to Jan 4 apparently.

Splendid.  I can hold out for 13 days (...I think)