The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Gusington on July 09, 2016, 10:32:38 AM
Green Man Gaming is having a big Bethesda sale this weekend. I see the new Doom for 40% off plus with an additional voucher it can be had for ~29.00. Do you guys think it's worth it for that price?

It is. Although Fallout 4 is even cheaper. I cannot help you make this choice...but why choose? Don't torture yourself that way.  >:D

Gusington

Too late. Got Doom 😀

I figure I still have to play through Fallout New Vegas before getting Fallout 4 anyway.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

The Falcon collection is on sale again on GOG for 4.99. My plan is to get a USB game pad controller this weekend so I'll finally be able to do some classic X-Wing and TIE Fighter, maybe F117 finally. Not sure I want to get Falcon also.

Nefaro

Gamersgate has 50-80% Off on Ilwinter games this week!

http://www.gamersgate.com/campaign/696/illwinter-week?aff=ggnews

Latest version are:

Dominions 4  $8.75

Conquest Of Elysium 4  $12.50

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

steve58

Humble Store has Sniper Elite 3 for $12.49 for the next ~22 hours...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Asid

Ubisoft turns 30!

(Re)discover legendary Ubisoft games on PC for free

To celebrate Ubisoft's 30th anniversary, The Ubisoft Club is offering you seven digital PC games. Every month a new game will be revealed and free to download. Then it is yours to keep!
Hurry up, the game is available for a limited time.

This months free game: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

https://club.ubi.com/#!/en-GB/ubi30
War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

gameleaper

Quote from: Asid on July 13, 2016, 02:56:00 PM
Ubisoft turns 30!

(Re)discover legendary Ubisoft games on PC for free

To celebrate Ubisoft's 30th anniversary, The Ubisoft Club is offering you seven digital PC games. Every month a new game will be revealed and free to download. Then it is yours to keep!
Hurry up, the game is available for a limited time.

This months free game: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

https://club.ubi.com/#!/en-GB/ubi30

thx Asid, jist grabed it, I meiised june prince of Persia, but 5 more to come :)

JasonPratt

Fortresscraft: Evolved and its aesthetic DLC are still 50% for a while, as the first true paid expansion, "Frozen Factory", is released this week at 33%. Total for this and the main game is about $17, plus a couple of aesthetic packs for another $5 or so. The dev has been adding free content in 9 or 10 patches at steady rate, and the game is far from its Minecraft origins!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

steve58

Summer Sale going on at Greenmangaming until August 1.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

Quote from: steve58 on July 18, 2016, 01:07:34 PM
Summer Sale going on at Greenmangaming until August 1.

Didn't have time to poke around the sale yesterday.  Here's a few deals I'm seeing:
(Note:  you now must be logged into your GMG acct to see best prices)

GalCiv III $10.79
XCOM 2 $28.79  (Digital Deluxe $32.99)
Starship Corporation  $12.29
StarDrive 2 $6.29  (Digital Deluxe $7.29)
Starpoint Gemini Warlords $19.99
Offworld Trading Company $15.79 (Digital Deluxe $23.57)

I believe the deals change every 48 hrs, so probably will be new deals tomorrow...

steve58

Humble Bundle 2K Bundle 2

Pay $1 or more for:

• The Darkness II
  • Spec Ops: The Line
  • Duke Nukem Forever
Beat the average (currently $6.71) to get:

• Sid Meier's Civilization V
  • NBA 2K16
  • Mafia II: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Battleborn Summer Skins Pack
  • More games to be unlocked later
Pay $15 to also get:

• Battleborn 
  • Battleborn Platinum Currency
  • Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

BanzaiCat

Awesome! Got it myself, mostly for Civ V for my daughter.  O0

jamus34

Wow Battleborn must be tanking big time for it to be on a bundle this quick
Insert witty comment here.

Asid

Life is Strange - Episode 1 is Now Free

Published on Jul 20, 2016

Starting on the 21st of July, Episode 1: Chrysalis will be free for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Mac and PC!

Tell your friends and get it here: www.lifeisstrange.com/free
War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying