Groghead Game Donation Thread

Started by republic, September 05, 2013, 06:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RommelFox

I have an Order of Battle Winter War key that I don't need, since I apparently already own said dlc  :o

Who wants it?
My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

RommelFox

My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

MC

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on September 07, 2019, 02:56:16 AM
Thank you sir!

:'(  Must have just missed it. I wanted to add this to the other 5,000 games I haven't played. I'm seriously thinking I am going to have to hire someone to help me catch up. But seriously, I would like to know your impressions in the appropriate thread.  :bd:

steve58

^RommelFox posted this yesterday in the Sales thread.  Give it a try.  May still be some left.  (fyi:  base game is free).  p.s.  worked for me yesterday.

Quote from: RommelFox on September 06, 2019, 11:06:16 AM
PCGAMESN is giving away a bunch of OOB Winter War keys:  https://www.pcgamesn.com/order-of-battle-winter-war/giveaway

**UPDATE** It does indeed work.  They give you the steam code instantly.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Bardolph

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

MC

Quote from: steve58 on September 07, 2019, 04:24:16 PM
^RommelFox posted this yesterday in the Sales thread.  Give it a try.  May still be some left.  (fyi:  base game is free).  p.s.  worked for me yesterday.

Quote from: RommelFox on September 06, 2019, 11:06:16 AM
PCGAMESN is giving away a bunch of OOB Winter War keys:  https://www.pcgamesn.com/order-of-battle-winter-war/giveaway

**UPDATE** It does indeed work.  They give you the steam code instantly.

I tried yesterday after I read the giveaway thread but I was too late. :(   I already have a couple of modules and am looking into adding a few more that interest me. This may be one of them depending on the reviews I read. I don't mind paying for it but you can't beat free!   

Pete Dero

I have a key for the Dark Souls II season pass (https://store.steampowered.com/app/284450/DARK_SOULS_II__Season_Pass/) (only works with Dark Souls II base game - all this DLC is already included if you have the Scholar of the First Sin edition)

If you like to have the key PM me.

Huw the Poo

I have a Steam key for Sonic Mania available.

Silent Disapproval Robot

I have keys for:

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
Spyro Reignited Trilogy

(I gotta remember to pause Humble Bundle monthly subscriptions before the billing date....)

PM if you want either or both.

Huw the Poo

Soul Calibur 6 (Steam)

JasonPratt

Hm; I haven't bothered with a good fighting game in a while. I'm willing to take a shot, if someone else doesn't want it!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Huw the Poo