Groghead Game Donation Thread

Started by republic, September 05, 2013, 06:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Disapproval Robot

-budd-

i have a steam key for men of war assault squad + all DLC for whoever wants it.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: -budd- on February 19, 2015, 08:39:38 PM
i have a steam key for men of war assault squad + all DLC for whoever wants it.

Sure, I'll take it, if nobody else has spoken up yet.

-budd-

its yours, pm me your email i'll send the gift link to ya.

-budd-

I have an extra steam key for frozen cortex if anyone is interested. I kinda like it, if you like frozen synapse it might be worth a look.

Toonces

You know, that game looks like a farking blast!  If you still have it I'd be happy to take it off your hands.  Let me know and I'll PM you my Steam handle.   :smiley6600:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

-budd-

I'm at work, send me a steam friend request to * budd*  you should see my monkey avatar. I'll accept and send it your way sometime tonight, barring any RLI.

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

-budd-

I have an extra steam key for Don't starve together, its a beta multiplayer for don't starve. There is no single player with this key just online play of don't starve. I suppose you could host a server and play on your own though.

I also will be getting command ops 2 next week when its released. So if anyone wants to try out the series i have CO1 which includes BFTB, HTTR, BFG to give away. There matrix titles and i'd have to find some place to host the download [1.5 gigs total]. Right now it sounds like the only difference is UI changes some AI improvements so you should get a good taste of what CO offers.

W8taminute

I was going through my library the other day to see if there is anything I have that needs to be purged.  I found a copy of Halo 4 for XB360 (North American market, not compatible with PAL/SECAM) that has never been opened. 

Anybody here want it?

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

weateallthepies

Quote from: -budd- on March 14, 2015, 03:39:00 PM
I have an extra steam key for Don't starve together, its a beta multiplayer for don't starve. There is no single player with this key just online play of don't starve. I suppose you could host a server and play on your own though.

I also will be getting command ops 2 next week when its released. So if anyone wants to try out the series i have CO1 which includes BFTB, HTTR, BFG to give away. There matrix titles and i'd have to find some place to host the download [1.5 gigs total]. Right now it sounds like the only difference is UI changes some AI improvements so you should get a good taste of what CO offers.

Would love to have a try of Command Ops unless someone else is desperate to give it a go. Equally happy to play for a while and pass it on.

-budd-

Quote from: weateallthepies on March 15, 2015, 08:40:26 AM

Would love to have a try of Command Ops unless someone else is desperate to give it a go. Equally happy to play for a while and pass it on.

your welcome to it, I'll PM you the details. Let me know when you've downloaded the bunch so i can take it down.

weateallthepies

Quote from: -budd- on March 15, 2015, 01:18:23 PM
Quote from: weateallthepies on March 15, 2015, 08:40:26 AM

your welcome to it, I'll PM you the details. Let me know when you've downloaded the bunch so i can take it down.

Thanks loads, I have downloaded them all. Will have a play when the children are in bed.

smittyohio

I got a couple of extra games in a Bundle Stars bundle that I already have.   First come first serve, post to this thread if you'd like one of them.   I got it a couple of days ago, but I can't imagine the keys expire quickly, if at all.

Tropico 4 Steam Special Edition  sent to Magnus
Mount & Blade: With Fire And Sword

magnus

If no one has contacted you about Tropico 4, I'm interested.

I was always thinking of trying one of them, but kept thinking it over until the sale had passed.

Thanks either way.