Micropose Announced Bomber Games

Started by Grim.Reaper, October 26, 2022, 08:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

I bought it on GoG last night and played a bit.  It's the same game, just like they said.  If you liked the original, you'll like this.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

Finally having mouse control of the guns is almost reason enough for me to buy it.  That's a game-changer.  I think I read that gamepad support might be in the works. 

I have not read that TrackIR support is planned, but that would be very welcome, especially in the cockpit view.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

ArizonaTank

Quote from: Toonces on January 25, 2024, 09:00:46 AMFinally having mouse control of the guns is almost reason enough for me to buy it.  That's a game-changer. 

+1
Support for current day screen resolutions also is good. 
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Tripoli

I am soooo hoping they fix the problem with German fighters ramming the bombers.  Also with the AI lack of control of the intercoolers downing bombers on the decent to homebase. 
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Grim.Reaper

Yep, I am not expecting huge things from this especially for the very small cost, as long as playable, better support for my screen size, and using the mouse....enough for me:)

Grim.Reaper