Hello!

Started by DanVerssen, November 03, 2012, 03:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanVerssen

Just registered and looking around. Wow! Lots of great threads.

Arctic Blast

Welcome aboard, Dan!

I just picked up a copy of Thunderbolt Apache Leader. I thank you but my wallet doesn't.  ;)

MikeGER

Hurra ! Wellcome :)
Excellent that we now have a chance to chat with you here also.

i already talked to you about 'IOS and Andriod' on other forums... so let me add here that a 1:1 coversion of TAL for the PC would  be great also and a day-1-purchase for me, in addition to my board game.

Staggerwing

Hi Dan! What's cooking in your wargame kitchen? Feel free to post about it in the appropriate forums. It's what they are for!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Jarhead0331

Welcome Dan.  Really glad to have you here.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Bison

Martok

Sweet!  Welcome to Grogheads, DanVerssen.  8) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

LongBlade

Welcome, Dan! Glad you found us.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Rekim

Glad to see you here Dan!

I'm a huge fan of your games. Spent my last weekend off playing Hornet Leader.

Hope we see more of you around these parts.

TheCommandTent

Welcome to GrogHeads Dan!
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

GJK

I saw your post on another message board Dan- calling to look for game designers.  I might have to send you an email about a couple of projects in the works - one is mine and the other I'm doing the artwork for.  I'd be interested to know if you're looking for artists as well (print or computer).  I've done work for Matrix games, Frank Hunter, MMP and now on this latest project for somebody.  I'll shoot you an email and see if there'd be any interest in outsourcing some of your artwork to another person.
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

DanVerssen

Thank you for the very warm welcome!

A few people asked about What's New... :)

Right now, the main project is Fleet Commander Nimitz. We're hoping to have that to the printer in the next couple months.

We have Modern Naval Battles Campaign Exapnsion at the printer, and it should arrive in about a week.

Rise of the Zombies is also at the printer and should be here in early January.

mirth

Thanks for dropping in, Dan. I'm a big fan of Modern Naval Battles. It's a great fast-paced game. Looking forward to the Campaign Expansion!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

DanVerssen

Thank you Mirth! We should be getting the MNB-Campaign games in shortly. Fingers-crossed. :)

In the case that anyone is looking for a social game, or something to be played on a casual gaming night, here a couple live play videos we shot for our Zombie game...

Part #1...
http://youtu.be/-HYU3Vq2XBE

Part #2...
http://youtu.be/zvLu5F_0w7s