LnL's World at War Demo release today

Started by Capn Darwin, January 25, 2013, 08:34:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capn Darwin

Lock n' Load Games is releasing a demo for the World at War series of games. See their website or Facebook page for more information and the download link. The download will contain the game rules, map and counters to play the "Opening Moves" scenario from Eisenbach Gap.

Grab it while it's hot!
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Barthheart

Yeah thatnks for the heads up and all teh work to make it!  8)

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Capn Darwin

I guess the hosting site was slammed and shutdown (temporary issue I hope). If anyone knows of other free or low cost sites to mirror the file please let me know and I'll pass this info on to Mark.

Thanks.
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

eyebiter

Anyone find a mirror site hosting the file yet?

Staggerwing

Maybe he could torrent the demo instead. He could just post a link to the torrent so everyone would know its legit.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Staggerwing

Just got this in an email today:

QuoteHi Folks,
Just a simple, no frills note (I'm in Seattle) to let you know that that the free Eisenbach Gap demo is back up and for those who play and like EG, we have Blood and Bridges on sale this weekend.
In other news (that's right, I can never keep stuff simple)... Warparty is in port...should get to the fufulment company next week or early the week after, and begin shipping.
We are still waiting on the Counterattack counters, the Airborne booklet, the proofs for AMC, and the absolute final iteration of New Worlds (might be in tomorrow or Monday). Desert Heat is still lagging behind...we think we will have it in in March/April, and we are hard at work on Eisenbach Gap Deluxe.
More info at... http://www.locknloadgame.com
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys