The "Holy %$%# It's Cold Out There" Winter 2017 Thread

Started by mirth, October 27, 2017, 07:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Yes, be careful when they start wanting you to come home during the day. They either want help re-modeling or they've taken-out a new, and very big, Life Insurance Policy on you. Not sure which is worse.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

mirth

You claim a goat as a life partner, so anything's possible.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Sir Slash

I'm sure NO amount of insurance could cover what Gus' is really worth. That would be Ft. Knox-sized.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Gusington

I tell my daughters all the time that I am worth more dead than alive. They don't like that. The Wife giggles.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Gusington

Oh. Well thanks for crushing that last bit that made me feel special.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

OJsDad

I meant to add when they're talking about their husbands being worth more dead than alive. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Gusington

No need, that was clearly and suitably understood by all here.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd