The "Holy %$%# It's Cold Out There" Winter 2017 Thread

Started by mirth, October 27, 2017, 07:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Many issues are lurking out there.

I really want to meet your dog, Commander...we would have a lot to discuss, beyond just the obvious testicle chat.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Barthheart

Staggerwing

Quote from: Barthheart on December 20, 2017, 04:22:38 PM
I hate it when I forget my spicket.....  :idiot2:

Is that like a small spittoon? Sure wouldn't want to leave that outside. Think of the poor carpet...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

I'm supposed to drive to my family's place on Christmas Day. Doesn't look like that is going to happen.

mirth

OJsDad

I can understand that.  Being stuck with you in a snow storm on Christmas.  :peace:
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

Quote from: OJsDad on December 21, 2017, 11:31:57 AM
I can understand that.  Being stuck with you in a snow storm on Christmas.  :peace:

Those poor kids

trailrunner

mirth

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Rent, "The Shining" and show it to 'em. That'll get them off your back for a little while.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.