The "Holy %$%# It's Cold Out There" Winter 2017 Thread

Started by mirth, October 27, 2017, 07:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

If I drank all of it, I wouldn't be able to remember that I did and think I hid it all somewhere else that I couldn't remember.  I try very hard not to outwit myself.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

Yeah, this is going to be rough.  It's been flat here since Xmas eve and I've been eyeing the swell from this storm for about a week.  But, I think this is going to be too brutal even for me...gonna sit this one out I think.

Friday is supposed to be epic, but just brutally rough conditions, very cold and very windy. 
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

Crap, it went from 3-5" this morning to 8-12" and blizzard conditions.  Ooofah.   :(
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

Damn, the high on Saturday is 7.  Low -4.  I can't imagine what my oil and propane bills are going to look like next month.   :'(

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

For the record, my new year's resolution not to drink during the week doesn't count on snow days, or days when temps are in the single digits.  A man has to have standards.

mirth

Quote from: Toonces on January 02, 2018, 05:23:24 PM
For the record, my new year's resolution not to drink during the week doesn't count on snow days, or days when temps are in the single digits.  A man has to have standards.

I don't think any of us were in doubt about what your resolution meant.

Toonces

BanzaiCat

mirth

Gusington

Mirth's and BC's posts are starting to blend together.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth