The "Holy %$%# It's Cold Out There" Winter 2017 Thread

Started by mirth, October 27, 2017, 07:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

Nothing much worse than mid-20's forecast so far in my area.  I should be ok as long as it doesn't go any lower. 
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Wait! The thermometer goes LOWER than mid-20's? DAAAMMNN!!! So, how low does it go? No, no, no.... Better not tell me.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Toonces

Snow day? 

Snow day really takes the edge off of getting snow, especially if it's declared early enough to also be a scotch evening.   >:D

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Toonces

Yep.  There folks get earthquake days, is my understanding.

Toonces

Wunderground is calling for 1-2".  I don't think that's going to be enough to close things.

Sigh.  Another night of sobriety ahead.

mirth

Toonces

Maybe I'll just buy a watch.  That usually helps for a while.

Gusington

Earthquake days have to potential to last...forever.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd