The "Holy %$%# It's Cold Out There" Winter 2017 Thread

Started by mirth, October 27, 2017, 07:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

A snow day will see all of us home together. I'll drive through fire and brimstone to get away from it at this point.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Hopefully all you'll have to drive through is some snow.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

Heh.  Good point, Gus.

On a separate note, the company working on my neighbor's chimney today was called, "Lord of the Flues."  I thought that was pretty clever.   :clap:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Toonces

Alright, 9:40.  Time hack on my Citizen Aqualand that just came back from the Citizen repair shop....I missed you old friend!

It's in God's hands now.  I'm no weatherman like Mirth, but I'm officially calling it: Snow Day tomorrow.

However, I'm not drinking, which probably says something about how confident I am in my forecast.   ::)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

mirth

Quote from: Toonces on February 01, 2018, 09:38:07 PMHowever, I'm not drinking, which probably says something about how confident I am in my forecast.   ::)

wuss

Toonces

Well, by "not drinking" I meant, "only one bottle of wine." 

For me, a single bottle of wine doesn't really count as "drinking."    :-"

mirth

Toonces

So anybody else at work at 0730?   >:(

No snow day.  Hell, not even any snow.  Friggin' weather guys, always getting it wrong.

mirth

Stopped off for breakfast. Roads are shit again this morning. Snow is ending, now temps are plummeting.

Redrum.